Shagnasty Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 9 hours to finish my homework. I don't want to. But it's the first week!

Upon walking into the bathroom: "I am the toilet's brother!"
(I think this makes me the toilet then? :slant:)

:lmao:

There needs to be a website for this sort of thing, to go with TFLN and FML and whatnot.

I have 9 hours to finish my homework. I don't want to. But it's the first week!

You poor man. I'm enjoying my break far too much and will be so completely out of a rhythm of doing work come March.

Yeah, not the funniest. Oh well.

I have one question, though, if he's the toilet's brother, does that make me the toilet? :slant:

That, or the toilet's sister.

There are worse things to be related to, e.g. Dick Cheney.

Excellent point.

I love the Pogues :love: Is anyone surprised?

Not shocked in the slightest.

I listened to a Pogues album once and I wasn't all that taken.

Daniel, how's it going?

Any chance you'll be down Melbourne way and free this Sunday the 17th?

Its going fucking hot!

Umm, Sunday, possibly. whats on?

How bad is it up in Shepp? We've already passed 36 here.

It's my birthday! I've no idea what to do and I haven't seen most of the Victorian Superthreaders in ages so I thought I'd see who's free to come over for food and stuff. Alison's definitely in and I'm hoping Cin can make it. U-Wen's out of the country at the moment so who knows if he'll be free.

Shit aye! I think its pretty similar here *checks iPhone* It says currently 35, but its usually correct within 1-2 degrees. (It says melbourne is 34)

Oh ok!, Cool. Well sure. I think I can be free that day. I'll see how the rest of the week pans out. I was going to purchase some new fish for a possible new tank this weekend from Melbourne as well. We'd need to get danny and Jen in on this too!

Shit aye! I think its pretty similar here *checks iPhone* It says currently 35, but its usually correct within 1-2 degrees. (It says melbourne is 34)

Oh ok!, Cool. Well sure. I think I can be free that day. I'll see how the rest of the week pans out. I was going to purchase some new fish for a possible new tank this weekend from Melbourne as well. We'd need to get danny and Jen in on this too!

Yeah, 34 in the city, 36 here in Essendon ... just checked on the Bureau, looks like we're both forecast to get 43. Almost everywhere in the state is forecast to pass 40 - except for Mount Buller, Mount Hotham, and Falls Creek, which will get only as far as 28! Now why aren't we there?!

Awesome! I plan on having much gelati and cake and all that sort of good stuff, and U2 or British comedy DVDs and whatever. My only concern is that if we can get a fairly complete Aussie Posse contingent, we may have trouble fitting into my shoebox apartment! :laugh:

Cin! :wave:

(205): just found a sign outside my brothers door "not going to church, don't even try" and he is covered is vomit in his bed

Think the brother's got the better end of the deal here. :laugh:

I wanna come. Who's willing to sponsor me? :laugh:

Since my scholarship hasn't begun yet, I can barely afford more wine for my birthday, so my sponsorship would probably only get you a couple of miles out of Utah. :slant:

Since my scholarship hasn't begun yet, I can barely afford more wine for my birthday, so my sponsorship would probably only get you a couple of miles out of Utah. :slant:

Cin!!! :drool:

It's a start! :D

(410): She put her phone in her underwear and it somehow managed to work it's way into her vagina. she has a BLACKBERRY.

Anywhere beats Mormon Country!

Dave and I might be taking a road trip later this month. To a no-kill dog shelter three hours away so my puppy will find a new home. Gonna see how well we survive that.

(860): no i did not stop my best friend from eating out my sister...bros before hoes

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom