Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who wants a shag?

Who wants a good shag RIGHT NOW?

400px-Stictocarbo_punctatus.jpg

I think he just faded out, since he was more a Finn fan than a U2 fan anyway. I should see if I still have his e-mail address. The Auckland vs Wellington arguments were such good times.

I think he was timothius on the Crowded House forum as well. I remember seeing a post one time about setlists. I rarely go to that forum, unless they are on tour or something. :reject:

Lucky I'm not that interested in most stuff on TV! When I downloaded U2 bootleg DVDs, I had to keep an eye on my limit, but now that I'm not trading, I haven't had to pay much attention to it for ages. It's not as if MP3 albums churn through shitloads.

I don't think I've done more than previous months. I suspect the rest of the family are a bit guilty too.

I only need to make it to the 8th.

I think he was timothius on the Crowded House forum as well. I remember seeing a post one time about setlists. I rarely go to that forum, unless they are on tour or something. :reject:

I've briefly checked the Frenz forums for setlists, but never really hung around. I think the only Interferencer I've noticed over there is quadcaster - who I incidentally met at the Brisbane rehearsal in 2006, when we all stood on a hill overlooking ANZ Stadium and watched U2 in a fucking thunderstorm. Good times. He was a cool bloke.

They were great here Jen. Actually they've been pretty damned good everytime I saw them. Saw them on back to back nights at the end of this last mini-U.S. tour in May. I even got 'I Got You' in the encore (I have YouTube clips too!). :drool:

im the only one with secure wireless here, everyone else is stuuupid :wink:

I was really pissed off by where I lived in Brisbane - shitloads of wireless networks around, all secure! Sensible pricks. Didn't they know my flatmate and I wanted to steal wireless?

But now I don't have wireless capabilities, so it doesn't matter.

mabey it was the crowd , but i still feel that powder finger owned the fuck out of them with their passion and intensity

The crowd gave me the shits the entire night. Every time I've seen a Finn-related show, the crowd has sucked. Too many 50-somethings who seem to think concerts and movies should be treated in the same way.

But I'm starting to think it's just an Australian thing in general. I was stunned at Dream Theater - I was in the non-alcohol section, i.e. almost all under 18s, and even at a fucking metal concert, these dicks stayed in their seats.

I was thinking of having a glass of wine, but I figure I'll save it all for tomorrow night. Let's see if I can actually do some drunkposting that actually seems drunk this time. Curse me and my ability to hold alcohol really fucking well.

And Jen, do tell which point you're about to lose. :wink:

I was thinking of having a glass of wine, but I figure I'll save it all for tomorrow night. Let's see if I can actually do some drunkposting that actually seems drunk this time. Curse me and my ability to hold alcohol really fucking well.

And Jen, do tell which point you're about to lose. :wink:

test linkage please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom