Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out how to bypass watching Live 8 on the feeds.

Just go to AOL music page. Type in the artist, and click on videos. And voila pick the Live 8 song you like. Internet explorer only.

Now I have to figure out how to capture the videos.:wink:

Run is better than Everything anyway... and Home Again may be better than both of them. :yes:

I remember watching Swimfan on a red eye flight from Singapore to Johannesburg at what felt like 5 am in the morning... it made a bit of sense back then. Not so much now. :hmm:

Queen Bee said:
That gallery doesn't help me much. I don't know their names :reject:

How did you not notice it before? My sister pointed it out to me a few weeks ago and I've never told her about the JTHAHS. :lol:
well, let's see... :hmm:
- nick is the short one with blonde hair
- andy is the one who always wears sunglasses
- simon's the lead singer (i figure you know which one he is)
- john is the tall one with the spiky hair and square jaw :drool:
- roger is the happy youthful looking guy

if that doesn't help i can i.d. a pic for you. :D

:shrug: i don't know. but thanks for pointing out the enigma of the jthahs to me. :mad:

timothius said:
Run is better than Everything anyway... and Home Again may be better than both of them. :yes:

I remember watching Swimfan on a red eye flight from Singapore to Johannesburg at what felt like 5 am in the morning... it made a bit of sense back then. Not so much now. :hmm:

I'm listening to that track right now :drool: It sounds like there's a slight skip on it though :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

well, let's see... :hmm:
- nick is the short one with blonde hair
- andy is the one who always wears sunglasses
- simon's the lead singer (i figure you know which one he is)
- john is the tall one with the spiky hair and square jaw :drool:
- roger is the happy youthful looking guy

if that doesn't help i can i.d. a pic for you. :D

:shrug: i don't know. but thanks for pointing out the enigma of the jthahs to me. :mad:

In that case Nick and John are the only members I find attractive. The others are kinda :yuck:

You're welcome :love:

Queen Bee said:
In that case Nick and John are the only members I find attractive. The others are kinda :yuck:

You're welcome :love:
:yes: well roger's not bad looking...but yeah nick and john are :combust: apparently my mom came across a lot of the duran duran posters i'd bought over the years. i need to find out which ones she did find cuz i had a few...i know she at least found my john taylor one :drool:

please don't tell me nick or john suffer from jthahs. the rest of the band i couldn't care less about though. :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:

Run. I just noticed Home Again has one at the beginning. I think I've damaged this CD. :sad:

:scream:

Not listening for 2 years now damaging. :sad:

Never fear... ysi is here... I'm in a Shihadic mood anyway. I'm just moving 10 GB of downloaded music onto my iPod. :hyper:

This looks like crap. My Timmy Tim Tim is too pale, so Colonel Sanders looks rather sick.

:love:
twins.jpg
:love:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: well roger's not bad looking...but yeah nick and john are :combust: apparently my mom came across a lot of the duran duran posters i'd bought over the years. i need to find out which ones she did find cuz i had a few...i know she at least found my john taylor one :drool:

please don't tell me nick or john suffer from jthahs. the rest of the band i couldn't care less about though. :grumpy:

Nope! As far as I can tell they've been able to successfully avoid the epidemic. :yes:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:lmao: nice!! kirk's dad came to visit him!! :cute:

glad you're back, i don't think tim-tam likes me. he doesn't talk to me if you're not around. :sad:

I ate you! :mad:

I mean I ate dinner. But I like you. Except when you start talking about hot Duranie & INXS members... then you enter scaridom. :mad:

timothius said:
I ate you! :mad:

I mean I ate dinner. But I like you. Except when you start talking about hot Duranie & INXS members... then you enter scaridom. :mad:
you ate me? should i be disgusted, turned on, dead, creeped out, or calling the cops?

why am i not allowed to talk about hot guys? what if i talked about adam, would that be all right? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom