Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Now you're asking for it! :yell: :madspit:
:hug: you should've seen me and some friends back in the interference chat in 2001. we would joke about 2001 simon and pass him around like a hot potato or something. we'd be like "so-and-so loves 2001 simon!!" and she'd be like "ewww no!!" and we'd just repeat it. good times. :)

do you think anyone is cute in duran duran? or even inxs for that matter? i don't think i've ever asked :hmm:

including the girls making out at the beginning.

You're welcome.:wink:

Just click on it.
and rock on,:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Queen Bee said:

Yes. :mad: She's been in England/Ireland the past month attending 8 U2 shows. :drool:

I just haven't had the motivation to pull out the CDs and listen to them. ...And I've never stolen anything! :angel:

Now you're asking for it! :yell: :madspit:

:jealousrayguns: on you're friend. Please tell me she didn't go to ZooTV in NZ (or Lovetown for that matter). If she did :sad: . Still 8 shows in Europe... I hate you're friend. In a freindly kind of way. You know. :)

I make it my mission to motivate you in some way to at least listen to the stuff I know on there is good.

Lucky I am fleeing the country tommorow or you may hunt me down after that comment. :hyper:

Anyone looking for Pink Floyd live from Live 8? I found that too.:wink:

Queen Bee said:

:yes:

I'm downloading it right now on NetTransport. :drool:

It is a great recording , you may have to max out your volume but clear as a bell.

Queen Bee said:

Was it recorded from the AOL stream?

Thank you sooo much for the link! I could makeout with you right now. :wink:

I don't know where it came from but with the making out chicks, I imagine it was from the web. The Pink Floyd vid is flawless.:hug:

Queen Bee said:
kfc.jpg

Twins! :love:
:lmao: god now that i'm looking at them side-by-side...
15408kfc.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: you should've seen me and some friends back in the interference chat in 2001. we would joke about 2001 simon and pass him around like a hot potato or something. we'd be like "so-and-so loves 2001 simon!!" and she'd be like "ewww no!!" and we'd just repeat it. good times. :)

do you think anyone is cute in duran duran? or even inxs for that matter? i don't think i've ever asked :hmm:

I thought that Simon was your favorite after John. :ohmy:

Hmm. I haven't seen any recent pictures of what the members of Duran Duran look like so I couldn't tell you. :reject: As for INXS, Michael Hutchence (RIP :sad: ) and Jon Farriss. I can't get over Jon's JTHAHS though :(

Hey Khanada, I wanted to start up one only for videos from Live 8.

timothius said:

:jealousrayguns: on you're friend. Please tell me she didn't go to ZooTV in NZ (or Lovetown for that matter). If she did :sad: . Still 8 shows in Europe... I hate you're friend. In a freindly kind of way. You know. :)

I make it my mission to motivate you in some way to at least listen to the stuff I know on there is good.

Lucky I am fleeing the country tommorow or you may hunt me down after that comment. :hyper:

I know. I am too! And no, she didn't go to Zoo TV or Lovetown. She was far too young to attend those shows. :(

Well then I'm going to go look for the CDs right now! Your mission may be complete before you know it :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
I thought that Simon was your favorite after John. :ohmy:

Hmm. I haven't seen any recent pictures of what the members of Duran Duran look like so I couldn't tell you. :reject: As for INXS, Michael Hutchence (RIP :sad: ) and Jon Farriss. I can't get over Jon's JTHAHS though :(
oh god no!!! :no: in terms of hotness:

1. john 2. nick 3. roger 4. simon 5. andy :yuck:

here's some recent pics from their website: http://duranduran.com/gallery.html

i've got a couple older (as in they were taken in 01 and 02) pics of them if you don't want to go through all that.

i agree with you about inxs. and i never noticed jon's jthahs until you pointed it out!!! now i can't NOT notice it! :mad:

Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

That is the funniest thing I've seen all night! :lmao:
:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh god no!!! :no: in terms of hotness:

1. john 2. nick 3. roger 4. simon 5. andy :yuck:

here's some recent pics from their website: http://duranduran.com/gallery.html

i've got a couple older (as in they were taken in 01 and 02) pics of them if you don't want to go through all that.

i agree with you about inxs. and i never noticed jon's jthahs until you pointed it out!!! now i can't NOT notice it! :mad:

That gallery doesn't help me much. I don't know their names :reject:

How did you not notice it before? My sister pointed it out to me a few weeks ago and I've never told her about the JTHAHS. :lol:

Queen Bee said:

I know. I am too! And no, she didn't go to Zoo TV or Lovetown. She was far too young to attend those shows. :(

Well then I'm going to go look for the CDs right now! Your mission may be complete before you know it :hyper:

So was I... but you get freaks. I recall being at Western Springs (the park that surrounds the Stadium where :heart:town & ZooTV) played Auckland the Saturday when they were setting up or soundchecking for a mazzive concert - I'm pretty sure it was them.

Missions are cool, especially accomplished ones. :hyper: If you have lost the Shihad stuff I can send up 5 of the best or somthing - they released a couple of albums since she sent you the CD's and a Live CD which has the best version of everything. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom