Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I'll be looking forward to eventually seeing him! Rockin in the Free World is a good finale song for this! What city did he play?

The Canadian show was in Barrie, Ontario. I had to look it up on the map. It is north of Toronto. Probably about an hours drive.

fah said:
Did anyone see Travis yesterday?

I haven't see the Muse either and yesterday CTV cut away from Audioslave right in the middle of a Soundgarden song :mad:

They cut away from Soundgarden cause Chris Cornell started a cursing rant, getting the crowd to chant "F**k you, you can't tell me what to do" I was pretty cool.:wink:

Queen Bee said:

I saw Travis! I liked their little cover of Stayin' Alive :up:

Muse were amazing :drool:

I never heard of Muse until yesterday but I just ordered Absolution off Amazon. I already downloaded some of their songs last night but they were great.

Annie Lennox was just breathtaking and Madonna surprised the hell out of me with an riveting performance.

fah said:
And I haven't seen Green Day or Tim Mcgraw either.

Green Day blew away the crowd and the world from Berlin. Just spectacular!

Tim McGraw , not my cup of tea, but I know he was playing opposite some kickass group so I wasn't going to switch.

I hate it when people do this but...
Did you know that she really annoyed me yesterday.
No, but me too!!! What's up with her flailing arms? Did no one tell her she's not rapping??
Did you know her real name is Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf??? Okay, it's actually Florian Cloud De Bounevialle Armstrong but YOU try saying that five times fast!
:lol: Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf, really? My first child will be named Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf! :love:

VH1 cut off right in the middle of quite a few songs. :mad: And don't talk to my dad about how they talked through Comfortably Numb...he's very bitter.
before I sign off I gotta saygreat thread title.
Going to bed soon~got a parade to go to in the morning. Happy Fourth of July!
Thanks! Happy 4th of July to you, too! :D

trevster2k said:

They cut away from Soundgarden cause Chris Cornell started a cursing rant, getting the crowd to chant "F**k you, you can't tell me what to do" I was pretty cool.:wink:

:giggle:

But when they aired the replay/highlights I heard Madonna drop the 'f' bomb.

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg, go watch Berlin right now!!!!

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME WATCH GREEN DAY???? :scream: :banghead:

They really bother me, which is sad because I used to like them.

fah said:

But when they aired the replay/highlights I heard Madonna drop the 'f' bomb.
Snoop Dog got a few "motherfuckers" through the censors. I think they just gave up after awhile. :laugh:

trevster2k said:
Annie Lennox was just breathtaking and Madonna surprised the hell out of me with an riveting performance.

Agreed :up:

The last time I saw Annie Lennox in concert was last year when she opened for Sting. She blew him off the stage :yes:

I can use the quote feature too :hyper:

No, but me too!!! What's up with her flailing arms? Did no one tell her she's not rapping??

I love her and her flailing arms. :madspit:

:lol: Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf, really? My first child will be named Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf! :love:

My first child already is named Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf. I can't wait until he grows up and name his own first child Diasdfdsjdsjdlkajdlkjsdrutkjhf II. Keeping the family name alive and all :love:

VH1 cut off right in the middle of quite a few songs. :mad: And don't talk to my dad about how they talked through Comfortably Numb...he's very bitter.

:( :down:

I'm officially into hour 22!! :crazy:

I think I kinda like the Stereophonics. They were good when they opened for U2 on Elevation, and I'm rather enjoying their set now.

And with regards to Ms Dido...my complaint was her not hitting the notes she was trying to sing...come on...try harder

:banghead:

I think I may have muted the tv while she was on :hmm:

fah said:
And with regards to Ms Dido...my complaint was her not hitting the notes she was trying to sing...come on...try harder

:banghead:

I think I may have muted the tv while she was on :hmm:
Yeah! She was more than a little off key!! :rolleyes:

Happy 4th of July to me! :D I should have wished you Happy Canada Day the other day. :reject: I'm 1/4 Canadian, did you know that?

Queen Bee said:
REM is coming up, Schmeg! :D
:dance: :love: Then I should go to bed and fall asleep watching the drivel I taped yesterday.

Schmeg said:

Yeah! She was more than a little off key!! :rolleyes:

Happy 4th of July to me! :D I should have wished you Happy Canada Day the other day. :reject: I'm 1/4 Canadian, did you know that?

1/4 Canadian :hyper:

That's more than some of the Canadians who live here :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom