Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell like bug spray. :yuck: But I got to see fireworks up close! :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
i didn't know roxy music were there, i need to pay more attention. :|

i'm sorry queen bee, if you need to talk i'll be on aim in a bit or you can always pm/e-mail me. :hug:

i got to see fireworks last night and tonight, tonight was a surprise. they weren't listed in the paper. the packing at my apartment didn't take too long to do. we did end up getting to make it to the movies but us grilling didn't happen because my dad wasn't up for it. (he's an epileptic and if he overexerts himself he can risk getting a seizure so he was pretty exhausted and has slept pretty much all day and all evening.) plus, a huge storm has hit the area anyway so it was no big deal.

You should've asked me. I'm the Live 8 Geek™! :dance: Do the newly updated feeds from AOL work on Safari? They haven't added Duran Duran's set, but Roxy Music is available for viewing.

Thanks. :) But you're not online right now. :mad:

Aw, I'm sorry about your dad. :( So are you finally finished moving in? :hyper: Oh, and what did you go see at the movies?

arw9797 said:

down.gif
down.gif
down.gif

Queen Bee said:
You should've asked me. I'm the Live 8 Geek™! :dance: Do the newly updated feeds from AOL work on Safari? They haven't added Duran Duran's set, but Roxy Music is available for viewing.

Thanks. :) But you're not online right now. :mad:

Aw, I'm sorry about your dad. :( So are you finally finished moving in? :hyper: Oh, and what did you go see at the movies?
:laugh: oh well...hopefully they'll add them to the feed. someone said it only works in IE but i do have that on my computer; it's just a matter of whether or not it's mac compatible. :crosses fingers:

sorry, i'll come on in a few, i've just gotta grab a brownie my mom just made :drool:

thanks :) yeah everything's out of the apartment and either in the house or in my storage unit. i saw land of the dead. my mom reeeeeally wants me to see batman begins so i think i'm going to the movies next weekend too. :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: oh well...hopefully they'll add them to the feed. someone said it only works in IE but i do have that on my computer; it's just a matter of whether or not it's mac compatible. :crosses fingers:

sorry, i'll come on in a few, i've just gotta grab a brownie my mom just made :drool:

thanks :) yeah everything's out of the apartment and either in the house or in my storage unit. i saw land of the dead. my mom reeeeeally wants me to see batman begins so i think i'm going to the movies next weekend too. :hmm:

You should definitely go see Bat:drool:man:drool: Be:drool:gins:drool:

It only works in IE :laugh:

We had to take all the safety/security features off to get it to run and even then I had problems but then again it was me :shifty:

I'm back mini fahs are in bed...5 days into summer vacation for them and they were about the worst they have ever been

~takes deep breath, has sip of beer~

Queen Bee said:

Oh! Did you want a download of Pink Floyd's set or are you fine with watching the stream? I found one last night. :)
:combust:

Yes please!!

:drool:

fah said:

Thanks but before I do this just confirm what I either add or delete

Thanks

S2
None of the above, it's not YSI. Click and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom