Sexy ugly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to think Jeremy Piven, aka Dean Pritchard from Old School, was sexy ugly but the latest evidence makes me wonder if he's just flat out sexy....:hmm:

71pxk9.jpg

:drool:

These men could possibly be classified sexy/ugly by others but I think they're sex on legs:

Peter Buck
Billy Bragg
Tim Rogers, You Am I singer/guitarist

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm only hear because I can't resist listening to women talkin' dirty. This kind of thing works for guys but is a lot harder for girls. Paris Hilton is a ho, but she's still to pretty to dismiss as an ugly girl.

Pink?, nah, that aint no woman, she's a man-man baby!
Sioxsie?, yeah, that's a pretty good one, as is PJ Harvey true punk chicks work in this scenario but not the fake, punky pretty girls like Averil L.

I'd submit Jewel in this catagory, the snaggle tooth is the only thing that keeps her from being an all-around hottie.

music_livereviews-1.jpg

Karen O isn't the prettiest thing around, but her raw sexual energy, coupled with her ability to drink like a fish, makes her pretty damn sexy, methinks.

That's just me though.

OnFire said:
I'm only hear because I can't resist listening to women talkin' dirty. This kind of thing works for guys but is a lot harder for girls. Paris Hilton is a ho, but she's still to pretty to dismiss as an ugly girl.

Paris is a too skinny and lanky and flat chested she has feet that Big Foot would envy so she belongs on the sexy/ ugly list cause that is the only things that make her ugly.Jewel's snaggle tooth:giggle: Pink a man:lmao:

Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders

Neil Diamond

Jack Nicholson

Shirley Manson of Garbage

...Me thinks that personality makes anyone sexy, regardless of their physical appearance.

So, therefore:

Alan Greenspan=no personality, no physique...hopeless cause
Jack Nicholson=tons of personality, no physique...sexy
Chrissie Hynde=expressive voice and attitude, kinda disturbingly unsettling facial features= sexy

Back
Top Bottom