Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska

And now we come to Sexy Peak, aptly located in the U.S. state of Idaho. Elevation 10400 feet.

Here is a sexy peek at Sexy Peak:

sexypeakxw5.jpg

Dalton said:

I don't know if I agree with that. A LOT of women are attracted to power.

eh. governor of new york? i dunno, president is one thing, extremely wealthy is one thing (but then, that means even if you aren't a prostitute officially, you're a gold digger putting out so you can spend his money and get expensive gifts). but governor eh. especially ugly governor.

Varitek said:

eh. governor of new york? i dunno, president is one thing, extremely wealthy is one thing (but then, that means even if you aren't a prostitute officially, you're a gold digger putting out so you can spend his money and get expensive gifts). but governor eh. especially ugly governor.

You'd be AMAZED at how women used to throw themselves at me after I spoke.

Power = natural aphrodisiac.

Axver 242
the tourist 194
major_panic 152
coolian2 112
Varitek 87
bono_man2002 47
Alisaura 42
mysterious_jen 32
Dalton 28
The Sad Punk 23
liamcool 21
gluey 17
phillyfan26 8
unico 2

smaller crowd in that one. tourist with the epic, epic comeback.

Dalton said:

You'd be AMAZED at how women used to throw themselves at me after I spoke.

Power = natural aphrodisiac.

true, i just don't think that girl woulda gone for him. young hot girls interested in their craptastic singing careers? record exec power would be hot.

after you spoke? what? how are you powerful?

i would do sauerkraut and sausage but i'd have to buy a lot of food and it'd be too much to eat. mmm fuck i want a good german beerhaus, some great sausage, beer, fried potatos or kartofelsalat, damn it!!!!

Varitek said:

true, i just don't think that girl woulda gone for him. young hot girls interested in their craptastic singing careers? record exec power would be hot.

after you spoke? what? how are you powerful?

I don't know. I think it could happen.

I speak about cleaning French Fry machines. McDalton's is a transnational company.

Varitek said:
man i still really wanna eat something, i just don't know what. chocolate didn't work.

Vegan burgers and vodka? I'm gonna be drunk by 9. Who can drink on an empty stomach?

I think I am going to try to find a mockturtle neck to wear. That's appropriate attire for a vegan party right?

Hey, I'm back from class, but about to do a plethora of exercise. I will be back shortly.

75 crunches, 25 leg-lifts, 25 fire hydrants with each leg, and 25 side crunches on each side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom