Sexmoan, Pampanga, Philippines Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, I nearly spilt the henry! To make sure that doesn't happen again, I'll drink it faster!

Good logic. :lol:

Incidentally, on a vaguely related note, my stepfather, who tends to be into European beers and hates the Aussie piss-water ones, reckons that if I like Guinness and Kilkenny, I should try Caffrey's. Your opinion?

Hmm, maybe this will be a night of the movies. I've got a real urge for some De Niro action right now. Be back soon. :wave:

Good logic. :lol:

Incidentally, on a vaguely related note, my stepfather, who tends to be into European beers and hates the Aussie piss-water ones, reckons that if I like Guinness and Kilkenny, I should try Caffrey's. Your opinion?

Heard of it, but I've never seen it around here, so yeah - if you get a chance, go for it! And show me where you found it. :wink:

You alright, Ashley?

Heard of it, but I've never seen it around here, so yeah - if you get a chance, go for it! And show me where you found it. :wink:

Wow, a beer you haven't tried! I assumed an Irish pub would have it, so I was going to see if I could get it at Pugg Mahone's whenever I'm there next.

See you later. :wave:

You alright, Ashley?

I don't know, I don't feel good, I'm absolutely broke, I need a job now and the only guaranteed job I have would be to go back to Quiznos here, and I just don't want to do it. I hate that job so fucking much. But I really need the money bad.

I don't know, I don't feel good, I'm absolutely broke, I need a job now and the only guaranteed job I have would be to go back to Quiznos here, and I just don't want to do it. I hate that job so fucking much. But I really need the money bad.

If it helps, the only reason I'm living large (hah) is this ever increasing student loan I eventually have to pay back.

Hey Ali! :wave:

:hug:

That's pretty lame. I need to start looking for a job myself, for late November once semester's done, and the very thought terrifies me.

Also, I KNEW the Farnham thread would fly past before I remembered to go :farnhamyeah:

:grumpy:

:sigh:

Woops.

I think it's a shame how few posts you and Daniel had in Farnham, but at least Daniel sung the chorus of You're The Voice in size seven font!

Has Serena been at your sig too? :wink:

Heh, earlier today, Ian asked her to do a sig like mine, and I decided it was time for a change and got her to do another for me.

Back. Got Taxi Driver and Raging Bull. I hope the Musketeers don't found out that I've never actually really bothered with De Niro before. But now I really feel like it, so yeah - will chill out in bed and watch them half smashed later on, I think.

Woops.

I think it's a shame how few posts you and Daniel had in Farnham, but at least Daniel sung the chorus of You're The Voice in size seven font!
This is why I wanted to wait until we were both around and awake... :tongue:

:lol: Awesome.

What sort of fireworks did I miss for your 70k??

Heh, earlier today, Ian asked her to do a sig like mine, and I decided it was time for a change and got her to do another for me.
I just noticed that! Very nice :up:

This is why I wanted to wait until we were both around and awake... :tongue:

You could've just not piked, since he turned up around when you left. :tsk:

What sort of fireworks did I miss for your 70k??

This was it:

70k.jpg

Sup Ali. :wave: Yeah, not too bad. Described some of my day a page or two ago. But it got better - I saw some beautiful Newfoundlands at the show. :love: $1800 for a puppy from a breeder, though. :sigh:

Perhaps, but do you think the :drool: will still be visible then?

Also, I think it'd be pretty mad if you did something different for the 100k. Something completely rad as.

I hope The Edge is still visible.

I've no fucking idea what I'll do for 100k, but it'd have to be pretty special. At my current rate, I'll get there in the first few weeks of 2009. Honestly, I've no idea what I'll put on the 80k or 90k posters either. I actually wasn't intending to use the poster for 60k, but the "not this joke again!" line was begging to be used and I had no other ideas. Might as well keep it going a bit longer now.

I'm just really mad at myself because I had a shot at a job on saturday that would've paid $70 for the one days work, and I got too scared to do it and didn't immediately respond, then when I finally did, not only had the pay been increased to $125, but all four positions had been filled, and I really needed that money and I'm so pissed off at myself about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom