Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like coffee. I could live without it (though not without caffeine at times) but I do enjoy it every now and then. However I prefer Chai. I also prefer herbal tea over anything else for just wanting a hot beverage, except maybe hot chocolate. Especially hot chocolate made by pouring steamed milk over chunks of chocolate. :drool:

RavenBlue said:
Holy crapioca.. this time in a week I'll be snoozin' (or boozin') in Ireland :ohmy:

NICE

what are the plans? where are you going?

At this time next week I will hopefully be qualified to graduate, and drinking drinking drinking.

:wave:

hi folks.

I don't drink coffee or tea, it gets some weird reactions. You'd think I'd said I only live on air!!

When I was a kid I was often mistaken for a boy:( Then in high school I had long hair and that helped but now I've got super short hair again. When walking through the shops this morning I caught my reflection in a window and heard a slight gaydar alarm go off:scream: I"m buying a nice ladies handbag and dressing in pink from now on.

Varitek said:

NICE

what are the plans? where are you going?

At this time next week I will hopefully be qualified to graduate, and drinking drinking drinking.

So far it's Dublin, going to see my mom and we'll go from there.

I hope I can get into the Zoo this time

(insane queue last time I was over)

cinnaminson said:
:wave:

hi folks.

I don't drink coffee or tea, it gets some weird reactions. You'd think I'd said I only live on air!!

When I was a kid I was often mistaken for a boy:( Then in high school I had long hair and that helped but now I've got super short hair again. When walking through the shops this morning I caught my reflection in a window and heard a slight gaydar alarm go off:scream: I"m buying a nice ladies handbag and dressing in pink from now on.

:lol:

have we ever seen a pic of you? it can't be that bad...wear tighter shirts!

cinnaminson said:

Same. The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate. Since I won't drink coffee or tea, my father won't take me seriously as an adult. WTF.

RavenBlue said:

Also cut grass smell is pretty spiffy too

I couldn't stand that when I was little, but I've learned to appreciate it. Who doesn't love a fresh cut lawn?

cinnaminson said:
this time next week I'll be thinking about Ross Noble and all his funnyness :lol: :lol: (going to see him next Saturday night)

Oooh.

I wonder if there are still tickets?

No, I'm already wasting too much money on other stuff at the moment, I better not look it up and be tempted if there are ...

RavenBlue said:
Fresh baked bread smell is the best..

YES.

Nothing even compares.

Freshly cut grass makes me think "here comes hayfever".

RavenBlue said:

So far it's Dublin, going to see my mom and we'll go from there.

I hope I can get into the Zoo this time

(insane queue last time I was over)

I didn't get to the zoo, but I was there in the dead of winter. I went to some of the museums. I kinda wanted to swing by Mt Temple and maybe even go to Killiny but then laziness overrode stalkerness.

We went to Galway after Dublin, which was pretty awesome and there's a coffee shop there where I first had aforementioned hot chocolate made by pouring steamed milk over chunks of chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom