Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
That's all fine and well, Jen - but keep in mind that if you ever go to mainland Europe, you'll be considered pretty simple if you can't speak more than one language.

I need to brush up on the stuff!

:wink: well, most european countries barely speak english, but if you're planning to come to Holland, you oughta prepare a bit..
I had dutch, english, french and german at highschool, and then either latin or ancient greek(I chose latin) and the other level can choose spanish...

Alisaura said:

... Why?

And about the only thing I can make out, aside from "99 balloons" and something "years of war", is "Captain Kirk", and I might be imagining that. :lol:

jahre krieg actually :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

Actually, of my group of friends:

- Five aren't going: four didn't feel like it and the fifth is at his sister's graduation from college so that he can get drunk at the afterparties. :lol:
- My friend that everyone hates is going, but isn't getting pictures taken. Also, he's a douche.
- My other friend that is going is taking the girl I like to prom, and I'm not sure what they're doing. (They're no longer in a relationship thanks to both of them being a bit promiscuous, but are still going to prom. I think it's going to be awkward. I've avoided the situation entirely, at least until after tonight.)

OOOOH story! also, are you still interested, knowing whatever this story is? Gonna pursue her or stick with Promgirl?

Not sure where I stand on either front. Time will tell.

I'm in my tux now. Cufflinks are uncomfortable.

Galeongirl said:
ah if life were that easy... :crack: i have to brush it and comb it each morning, otherwise I've a lion's mane!

I have to straighten it every morning! otherwise it just looks like a curly mess

zwall_tahiti_wave_1024.jpg

I started out OK and now I'm above average. The Olsens started out cute and now they're eh but they still get tons of attention somehow.

I'm not a big fan of dark roast.

We should start an OOC thread called "what kind of coffee are you drinking right now." I'll start with: none at the moment.

Varitek said:
We should start an OOC thread called "what kind of coffee are you drinking right now." I'll start with: none at the moment.

:lol:

Every morning, I'll post "none, like every other morning of my life".

Varitek said:
I'm not a big fan of dark roast.

It should be more specific than that in order to bring the optimal lulz.

Haha, ditto.

I need to find some for my mom, they apparently can't get folgers medium roast in dublin.

I used to drink coffee, but managed to ween myself off of it. Then I switched to decaf and was wondering why the hell i was drinking it.. so I stopped :giggle:

I just can't stand the taste of coffee. Wretched, foul stuff.

Coffee is disgusting. I can't even stand the smell of it.

But my boyfriend is obsessed with the stuff, often buying gourmet imported blends and special equipment to brew it.

I often threaten to refuse to kiss him when he's been drinking it.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Coffee is disgusting. I can't even stand the smell of it.

YES.

I know some people when they're trying to sell their houses have the aroma of coffee floating through the place during open house times to try to make it more pleasant and sellable. That would just turn me off the house entirely.

RavenBlue said:
Holy crapioca.. this time in a week I'll be snoozin' (or boozin') in Ireland :ohmy:

Ooh, fun. This time in a week, I'll probably just still be posting here as per usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom