Sex Pistols Reunion Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Ok, I'm really slow with news. But I herd on a website that the Sex Pistols are having a reunion show in London[I think]And my bro said he was trying to get tickets, and the other thing I herd is that my other fav. band Dropkick Murphys are opening, did anyone else hear about this??? :huh: :confused:

the only band that ever mattered

will that ever happen? i'm sure they receive offer after offer.

Re: Re: the only band that ever mattered

martha said:

I'm sure if the dollar amount were high enough, they'd do it. First the Us Festival, now that fucking Jaguar commercial. ARGH! :no: :no:

The Pistols without Sid? No way.

*shakes fist at Jaguar and Joe Strummer*

Yeah, Pistols without Sid:no: :sad:

Well in all techincality, Sid never really played for the Pistols the majority of the time. He was a drummer you know, originally for Souixie and the Banshees. He was just there to give that look to them, and he wasn't plugged into his amp the majority of the time. Not that I don't love him and he wasn't drop dead gorgeous. But you know how it is.
I wish that the Clash would have a reunion, but if you can't go I urg you to go see Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros. They are also in my top ten bands, and they put on a hell of a show. I saw them back in October at the Metro in Chicago, and we bought the band shots and had them sent on stage. They played Rudie Can't Fail, I freaked out, the Clash was represented for, plus there was Mescaleros music, which is sweet cuz it rocks. Check out their album Rock Art and the X-Ray Style. it's on Hell Cat. (The same fine label that brings us The Dropkicks, Rancid and Tom Waits.)

Yeah, I saw his band last October in Phildeplha. I met him, got an autograph, ran into Dee Dee Ramone, ah, too many punk idols for me to handle in one nite!

*keeps on shakeing fist at Jaguar*

Back
Top Bottom