Sex and the City...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
is this show as good as advertised?

I watched some of it tonight for the first time ever, and it was very amusing, I must say, so is it worth it for me to check out all the re-runs that are coming up in the next few weeks?

I've always enjoyed it. I don't get HBO in my stupid dorm though, so I haven't seen it in a while.

Very well-done, funny show.

It's gets a little too sexual for me sometimes, but the writing and acting is phenomenal, and worth the time to watch.

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

This show is great.... I make sure I never miss it!
biggrin.gif

i love sex and the city i dont watch much tv but this is one show i never miss

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

it's one of the two shows i never miss. it's absolutely hilarious. i love it. i can hardly wait for the new episodes in january!

i LOVE it, SJP is brilliant as carrie,
plus theres a scouser in it
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

I really think their second season was the best (they're in their 4th now right? maybe 5th, it's been a while), the first they were still trying to get the chemistry b/t the actors right and the third, well they were struggling for plot lines. But yeah I love the show I no longer get HBO so I can't say I still do but it was the only show I ever went outta of my way to watch had great laughs. Macho types don't like it, but overall everyone can get a good laugh.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

This just in: In a recent study by some over funded university that should be studying the cure for cancer or something else that is actually posing a threat, television watching was proven to be good for you.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Sex & the City is feckin brilliant. Great writing and acting. It's innovative and honest, and it pushes the boundaries. Keep watching it Wanderer.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom