Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP IT!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE STEALING MY SISTER!!! I GO UPSTAIRS TO TELL HER I CANT BREATHE AND IM CHOCKING AND SHE DOESNT SAY ANYTHING CAUSE SHES LAUGHING TOO HARD AT THE COMPUTER!!!

Ashley, are these allegations true? :ohmy:

It was pretty much just this:

Hello Everyone this coming to u live in ashley indiana there six of us they call us Eric stoy jake zyler aaron kyle austin seth

Oh, I found that to be fairly mundane vandalism, heh. I monitor a lot of the Kiwi town articles and it's amazing just how few people actually put effort into their vandalism.

Love how they can't count, though.

Thats what I was trying to tell you but you were laughing too hard and not listening to me... Yeah I had to wake mom up and she gave me a breathing treatment and got me a water.

You were just making fun of me for laughing at a website! You never told me. You're ok now though right?

Oh, I found that to be fairly mundane vandalism, heh. I monitor a lot of the Kiwi town articles and it's amazing just how few people actually put effort into their vandalism.

Love how they can't count, though.

It was the poor quality of the vandalism :lol:

My friend edited the wiki for Michigan City, Indiana, and no one noticed. He left it there for about a month before he took it down.

And when I sat on your bed next to you I said Im having an asthma attack... you mustve missed it... Yeah Im ok I cant stop coughing though.. my throat is killing me. But I can breathe again.

Blame, Axver. I was listening to PRR, I could barely hear a word you were saying.

Hey Bonnie! :wave:

It was the poor quality of the vandalism :lol:

My friend edited the wiki for Michigan City, Indiana, and no one noticed. He left it there for about a month before he took it down.

Ha. I've been tempted to post an article on a fake railway line in New Zealand. I've done most of the articles as it is, and I am sure nobody would notice if I did one on a fake line if I pitched it as sufficiently obscure. But I'm an editor in good standing in a few circles, so I don't really want to blow that ...

Ashley's trying to kill us all, especially her sister.

I'll kill you through images:

spoonn.jpg

Image2-5.jpg

Hey Bonnie! :wave:

Ha. I've been tempted to post an article on a fake railway line in New Zealand. I've done most of the articles as it is, and I am sure nobody would notice if I did one on a fake line if I pitched it as sufficiently obscure. But I'm an editor in good standing in a few circles, so I don't really want to blow that ...

He made up a pretty elaborate story about MC if I remember correctly. Something about monsters if I recall.

omg that reminds me

I love buying used books, and everyone should buy used books when possible. But sometimes there are strange things in them that have been used as bookmarks... LIKE PICTURES OF JAMES BLUNT WHAT THE FUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom