see your IQ!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
someone fixed it because it definitely said "you're" the first time around.

if i'm so smart, though, how come i had such a hard time figuring out what to click to get past all the "buy this! get this free crap!" ads and stuff to get to the actual test result? :der:

IWasBored said:
if i'm so smart, though, how come i had such a hard time figuring out what to click to get past all the "buy this! get this free crap!" ads and stuff to get to the actual test result? :der:

i think that was the IQ test, to see if you were idiotic enough to buy those products :lol:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
guessed on some of the little sayings

See, I don't think knowledge of old aphorisms and adages is a good measurement of IQ. Those sucked.

Yes, this on e was weird, if I remember correctly the us tickle's version of the test was different because I remember it being a lot harder than this one, and my IQ was a little lower on that one but:

Your IQ score is 131!

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract level.

Your IQ score is 138!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind. :huh:

I obviously hide all this well :D

I got to page five of the test then accidently closed the webpage:der:

I got 136 :lmao: No way is my real IQ that high! I did one of those Test The Nation IQ tests on TV once, that came out as something like 117 that sounds more likely to me :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom