Screech, Sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

dirty_sanchez.jpg

at least he didn't use the flaming pele'...

MrsSpringsteen said:
tmz.com has a "preview" of the video on their main page, if anyone actually wants to watch it.

"David Hans Schmidt, who has become famous in the sex tape industry by peddling videos featuring Paris Hilton, Colin Farrell and others, claims ownership to the Screech tape. It was shot in a hotel. Diamond is holding the camera and narrating, as he engages two women in various combinations and positions.

The tape begins with Diamond in a bathtub, narrating what's to come. It ends with Diamond introducing one of the women to a "Dirty Sanchez." Suffice it say, it is unbelievably graphic.

Schmidt is out shopping the tape and we're told it has been generating significant interest. What's unusual, we're told, is that some mainstream media companies are interesting in purchasing the rights."

Wow, he is unbelievably gross. :yuck:

go to urbandictionary.com for the gory details.

Wonder if he did the Turkish Snowcone or the Muddy Pretzel?:scratch:

^taken from the movie "Duece Bigelow European Gigelow"

I watched the clip on tmz - all they showed was him in a bathtub in the beginning of the video and him at the end of the video talking about what he did in the video, with words beeped out.

I've never seen any of those videos, not even the Tommy Lee Pam one.

Who knew Screech had it in him, so to speak :wink:

don't waste your time w/ Tommy and Pam unless you like to watch the shakiest camera ever (it made me queasy) and Pam's non stop use of the word "Lover"

BonosBaby12 said:
This whole Screech thing has just disgusted me even more! :yuck:

Trying very hard not to get curious enough to see what a "Dirty Sanchez" is,lol.

if someone tells you what it is, you will NOT want to see for yourself.

Why would people do that to each other? :barf:

Edit: Please, don't tell me. I don't think I want to know. And the mods would shut it down anyway if you explained it to me.

Last edited:
as someone who has known the definition of "Dirty Sanchez" for a while, I have to say it's pretty amusing imagining everyone's reaction to discovering the meaning.

nothing can really prepare you for how disgusting that description actually is. And Numb1075, I am afraid to find out what a "Turkish Snowcone" is.

Very afraid.

lazarus said:
as someone who has known the definition of "Dirty Sanchez" for a while, I have to say it's pretty amusing imagining everyone's reaction to discovering the meaning.

nothing can really prepare you for how disgusting that description actually is.

How right you are! Still shudder whenever I think of what it really is :yuck:

Schmidt will appear on Howard Stern's radio show next week, where the shock jock will narrate the play-by-play scenes for listeners, ending with the now infamous "Dirty Sanchez." After the appearance with Stern, Schmidt will appear live with MSNBC's Rita Cosby and debate Dustin Diamond (aka Screech) live on her show. It is unclear what the former "Saved by the Bell" star will be debating.

Schmidt tells TMZ the tape will be available soon for $49.95 though a major distributor. The tape is already causing a media ruckus. The season premiere of "Saturday Night Live" featured a parody of the video and Jay Leno used the tape as material for his monologue.

So in order for celebrities to stay in the limelight, they used to get a reality show, now, apparently, you need to have a s@x video. And not just any s@x video, but videos that promote the dirty sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom