School Of Rock! -merged

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
Sch00l Of R0ck!

do you know about this movie if not see it when it comes out.
check out their website.
see what bands you can name off the board.
in hard rock they have , the who, lead zeppelin, deep purple.
etc. i do not see u2
:sad:

jackblack is fuNNy.

why did you put zeros in the titles?

anyway, i don't really consider U2 to be in the same genre of music that the who, deep purple, etc. are in. so i'm not surprised.

The School of Rock

So will anyone be seeing this this weekend? After seeing previews, I was a bit skeptical. However, I've read some good reviews on it, so I think I'll have to see it.

I want to see this. :up: I had never heard of Tenacious D, I was surprised at how well Jack Black sang on Conan's anniversary special so now that makes sense :yes:

I'm sure I'll see it sooner or later. Dont know if I'll see it this weekend or not though.

I'd like to see this one, it looks funny and has received great reviews. I've got to work all weekend though, doubt I'll get to see it.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that School of Rock is directed by Richard Linklater, of Slacker fame. I wasn't too sure about the whole cute schoolchildren angle but I like the director and I like Jack Black so I am intrigued now. I still don't think I would go see it at the theater but I would definitely rent it when it comes out on dvd.

Calluna said:
I was pleasantly surprised to learn that School of Rock is directed by Richard Linklater, of Slacker fame.

Yeah, I didn't know this either until a few days ago :hyper:

Saw it tonight.

It rocked my world.

Abundant Zep riffs and AC/DC references...

I would even go see this movie if some crazed lunatic with a monkey and a gun forced me to watch the entire thing with Salome.

It was cute, although I enjoyed Lost in Translation (which I saw last night) much more.

School of Rock was excellent.
Jack Black Rules.
classic movie.:up: :dance:

could have done without Sarah Silverman...

whatever happened to her brother?

Still running amock with Andrew McCarthy in a tropical paradise?

(as in Des Moines)...

PS- the prodigy guitar virtuoso makes me feel inadequate at times.

Last edited:
i want to see this. maybe when it's got one 2 pm matinee showing left at the theaters so i can get in for 3.75 and come back and complain about how esther's hearing aid battery died and clarence had to shout all the lines to her after they were said...only he screwed them up because his hearing aid wasn't turned up all the way

Back
Top Bottom