scared of spiders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your seeing them? good for you. id love to see them with the beta band, though im not to familiar with them just yet.

cut the kids in half.

------------------
-death bear

hey, tell Bebe to think over my offer, i feel like it's the right deal for her, but she may want to sleep on it, and that's perfectly understandable

even though i am not swallow, i would tell her. but since she is gonzo from chat, as i am, i am unable to tell her.

now i am gonz for the night....

what does everyone say... should i have another goodnight thread?

------------------
-death bear

OK, I'm not terribly SCARED of snakes, but they just creep me out. They give me the Heebie Jeebies...I have a friend that has a pet snake...a young Ball Python-only about 3 feet long and I just can't bring myself to touch it. There's something about them that just creep me out but when I see them in the wild, I'm not scared. hmmm...
confused.gif

Not scared in the least by spiders...I think they're soooo cool...
biggrin.gif

On the other hand, I absolutely hate those little red centipede things. Every now and then there will be one in my apartment and I just start yelling and running around...I can't handle them. It takes all of the guts I have just to kill them...
frown.gif

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

hee heee hee I used to be afraid of spiders but I live in a guesthouse in someone's backyard and my entry door is right next to her garden.

Guess what? Spiders frickin YEAR ROUND. So I am friends with the daddy long legs now cuz I heard those are the good spiders, at least thats what my mom used to say when I was a kid. And now I have no problem killing a scary ugly spider and dont even scream anymore when I see on unless its real close to me, LOL!

Snakes terrify me! Ever since I was 10 and came face to face with a Diamond Back Rattle Snake, they TERRIFY ME! But at the same time mystify me! Weird.

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Bound:
Maybe you can invest in some sort of space-age suit or some boy-in-the-plastic bubble apparatus to keep you from ever being assaulted like this again.
biggrin.gif

LOL! That's really not a bad idea. Dern bugs!!!
tiger_redirect

Astronaut10.gif

I used to have a pet spider. It chose to live in the window above my kitchen sink. It lived on fruit-flies and moths that flew into the house. I used to spray water on it's web with a spray-bottle and I could watch the spider collect the crystal-like droplets and drink them.

Spiders are insect predators and they are not out to get you. They are actually quite shy.

------------------
Remember the goul.

The digital won't let me go.

Did you ever let it crawl on you? I don't mind spiders as long as they don't crawl on me.

no, why?

well not with you anyway! i was just searching for a completely different thread and then this one came as a result.

brought back some memories

ill fucking kill someone if they dont the noise. quit looking at me, flaming friary.

i have a joke for you.

whats green and red and goes a 100 miles an hour?

my gang greet foot up your ass.

good old Aussie radio

they just did a segment on phobias..in particular arachnaphobia
why are children in ireland frightened of snakes?
learned behaviour
they suggested knowledge as the remedy...get a book about spiders and try to actaully enjoy reading it.
I'm at one with the funnel-webs, but I declared war on all daddy-long legs today...well not all, the ones that hang out on my kitchen.
my mother gave me a dried cane toad as a birthday present.
that perhaps explains an awful lot
truly awful

boo

::D:

Calluna said:
I used to have a pet spider. It chose to live in the window above my kitchen sink. It lived on fruit-flies and moths that flew into the house. I used to spray water on it's web with a spray-bottle and I could watch the spider collect the crystal-like droplets and drink them.

Spiders are insect predators and they are not out to get you. They are actually quite shy.

:up:

I used to have a pet tarantula. :)

I am more afraid of flying bugs than crawly ones....ever seen a June bug? Those things creep the hell out of me...all blind and flying and sticking in your hair and stuff....

Back
Top Bottom