Saying I love you, and you and you....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
How many people have you said I love you too in your lifetime?

How many did you take it back from years later?

Family members are not included and neither are pets (sorry mofo)

I think it is something that people say all the damn time and they dont even mean it, you know like wasssup only sexier.

What would happen if you said I love you to your significant other (jimmy) :hug:. and that person was to tell you that they loved u2. I did that once, lets just say it went over like a lead balloon.

ha, whats love got to do with it Ike?

well, being as bold as i am with the ladies, ive told several girls i loved them.

no, actually i havent.

i dont know how to answer this thread properly, jimmy journal.

i've said "i love you" to 3. 1 of them i took it back, and i mean every word i say.

I don't know how many people I've said it to, but I've only taken it back once...

and he deserved to have it taken back and shoved up his :censored:

As far as significant others, John is the only one I've had, and I obviously tell him I love him. Before that, I'd had a few dates with guys, but nothing serious...I never told any of them that I loved them.

I have good friends who I say "I love you" too...cuz I do.

A lot of people say that "love" is a word that is throw around too often...personally, I don't think it's said often enough.

Seeing I hold my hands above my head with I Love You on the left hand in sign language and 2 on the right in sign language waving madly for every U2 concert...I would have to say that is a LOT....

but seriously...I only say it if I mean it...and there are different "types' of love...or should I say levels...that doesn't preclude a relationship..that takes a lot of work. Besides the man in my life KNOWS I love him. :)

I Love You...there you have all been told that you're loved...up to you to take it either way..either I am lying..or I mean it...lol...maybe BOTH!

I tell my friends I love them, cos I do...
As for romantic love, I've told one person I loved them and I have no idea if I meant it. I don't think I did. Shit, I was 14, I don't remember... which tells me I probably didn't.

My boyfriend now, he said he loved me, but I don't think he does other than as a friend... I don't think he was being really serious either. I haven't said it. He's fantastic but I think it's waaay too early for me to know...

Elvis Presley said:
by the way, it doesnt count if you were drunk......:angry:

aww crap

okay then, anyone who went on the Interference Vegas trip...if I told you I loved you Saturday night...Elvis Presley says it doesn't count. Sorry :uhoh:

of course I do tell my friends that I love them, including all my friends here at interference :hug: :heart:

as far as 'being in love' I've only told two people that I loved them, but I've only really been in love once. Neither one of them returned the same feelings for me :sigh:

Hmmm...lets see...besides my Best-Friend and my family and pets, I've said I love you to two people. I took it back from one of those people and I'm glad I did because he was a royal supreme ass!!!

I do think it's strange though because I do say I love you to my mom every night before I go to bed...just always have done that, but I have never said I love you to my Dad...:hmm:maybe that's because he's never said it to me...until he screwed up major, but that doesn't count...but that's another story all together anyway...

Lori :mac:

i wasn't drunk when i said those three most powerful words in the english language:|

i dont know if this counts but i love pavel bure, the vancouver canucks, pavel bure, the vancouver canucks, pavel bure, jonny greenwoord, jimmy journal and ive told a few people about it.

that counts, but does mankissing count as a way to say I love you?????

whats with that word anyway, mankissing.....to break it down, its 2 words really, mank and issing.......

i guess thats why its such a mysterious word......

:wink:

hmmmm..... can you really take something like that back?

I tell my friends and family I love them because it's true :)

As for being "in love" I've only said "I love you" twice... and I probably shouldn't have... but I don't take it back because that's what I was feeling at the moment

I've only said I love you to 2 guys, although the first guy I said it to just cuz he said it first (I think). I thought I meant it at the time, but I'm not sure I did :shrug:

love?
this word does not compute in my cold cold mechanical heart

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom