Saying I love you, and you and you....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Bassy...:heart:

If someone ever tried to pop a cap in your ass, I'd protect you.

That's all the love you need.

I have been ( I think) seriously in love 3 times, I told them all how I felt. I have never taken it back.I married one of them and I hold the other two in my heart, always. My husband knows, he is cool about it. he even scanned a pic of David for me,at work the other day . He never batted an eyelid when I asked. You can't help your feelings.

Hub and I were seperated for a while , years ago now ( thank heavens, time heals) Even during that bleak time, I wouldn't have said I didn't love him. Why I mention that, your last sentence in your original post. The week I came back home to him, I won a ticket to see that movie "What's Love Got to Do With It". We went along to see it, and I think it was rather good timing.

I only have time to read the first page of this topic, so probaly as usual, what i just said is completely irrelevant.I'm just in rave mode. Forgive.
I hope you are OK Elvis Presley. Good luck.

Never. :|

To family and pets, sure. But no one else.

No one outside of family has said it to me either. :|

Warms the heart, doesn't it?

I tell my family and friends I love them all the time. I have told one guy I loved him but initially it was because he said it first and I felt bad saying just "Thanks" or whatever. I should have just said thanks and let it all fizzle then and there...

Back
Top Bottom