Say Anything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Best. Movie. Ever.

Lets all hail to Lloyd.

:bow:

LLOYD: Hey my brother? Can I borrow a copy of your "Hey Soul Classics"?
J-MAN: No my brother, you have to go buy your own.

"Joe lies.....Joe lies.....Joes lies.....when he cries."

"I wrote 63 songs this year. They're all about Joe. And I'm going to sing each and every one of them tonight."

"He likes girls. With names like Ashley. And Tabitha."

"You know, every year I throw this party! Every year nobody helps me clean up!! Why am I yelling?"

" A career? I've thought about this quite a bit sir and I would have to say considering what's waiting out there for me, I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I dont want to sell anything bought or processed or buy anything sold or processed or repair anything sold, bought or processed as a career. I dont want to do that. My father's in the army. He wants me to join, but I can't work for that corporation, so what I've been doing lately is kick-boxing, which is a new sport...as far as career longevity, I dont really know. I cant figure it all out tonight, sir, so I'm just gonna hang with your daughter."

"A pen. I gave her my heart....she gave me a pen."

DC: Why dont you just call her again?
LLOYD: I draw the line at 7 unreturned phone calls.

"Hi, this is Lloyd. This is my 8th and final phone call."

DIANE: Nobody thinks this will work.
LLOYD: You've just described every great success story.

Chime in bg!

"i don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. i don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. you know, as a career, i don't want to do that."

LLOYD!!!!!! :heart:

3687.jpg

"Dude, you MUST chill!"

Excellent movie. That scene where he holds up the radio is absolutely classic.

One of the best movies of all time!!! :heart:

I love John Cusack and he totally made High Fidelity the greatest movie! Him and Jack Black together :lol: :heart: :love:

meegannie said:
I've never seen this movie, yet I had a dream last night that it was being remade. :huh:

That would be awful! But it will probably happen someday. When will Hollywood learn not to screw with the classics? :madspit:

" how did you get Diane to go out with you"

" I called her up and asked her"

" yeah but I mean, what are you"?

" Im lloyd dobler."

Back
Top Bottom