Saturday Night Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

My fucking lady friend, man.

So I'm guessing you're
016.jpg

No spoken words said:

I'll admit that some of my posts in cinema city are designed for Laz to fuck with. :)

Not to be confused with Fuck City.

Kristen Wiig kicks ass.

No spoken words said:
Is Kristen Wiig the woman from Knocked Up, who worked for the TV show?

She's right.

And her Jennifer Tilly impression had me rolling.

On another note, the Dancing Guy from the Six Flags commercial is a huge in-joke between me and my buds. Good to see Amy Poehler somehow related to it.

Eh, if you're in a different time zone and are considering watching SNL tonight, IMO, you can probably just watch the opening monologue, Weekend Update, and Carrie Underwood (if that's your thing) and pretty much skip the rest. Other than that, there were a few parts that were mildly amusing at best.

But I did read the All In The Family wikipedia entry while it was on. Fascinating stuff. Man, I need to look that up on dvd. I don't remember much of what they talk about in the entry. And seeing when it ran, I'm not even sure when I would have watched it, I was too young for most of the original run. It must have been in syndication or something.

I laughed out loud a few times...I thought the show was funny last night...
That Annuale commercial had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes....when Tina Fey comes in with that chain saw ..hahahaha

and the Rock of Love Skit...too funny!

No spoken words said:
Cori, did you watch the Brosnan sketch YLB tracked down? Sorry if you did and I missed your comments.

It was okay. It went on too long, like most SNL skits.

The only time I laughed out loud was after he slapped Tina Fey, then did a little dance as he went back over to Pierce Brosnan.

Oh, I figured as much.

Sometimes Will Ferrell makes me laugh my butt off, and other times I kind of just want him to shut up. This was one of those latter times.

Pros: You get to work for the 4th best in-flight magazine in the year, making 22G a year.

Cons: I tie you up and shove a racquetball in your mouth, while touching your wife's boobies, and beating you until there's blood in your stool.

Now weigh those out and let me know about your decision.

I thought that Annuale commercial was the funniest thing about last night, other than maybe the monologue with Steve Martin. "Now say it like a mouse!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom