SARAH MCLACHLAN concert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Has anyone ever been to one of her shows before? I'm going this Monday to see her perform in New Orleans and was wondering if she puts on a good show. ALSO, due to the fact that I have been to far too few concerts in my life thus far, how do you "meet" the artists? Like, when would be the best time to show up at the arena? How late should I stay afterwards? I think it'd be cool if I got her autograph or something...but yeah. Any input would be nice :drunk:

I haven't seen her in concert yet but I'm going September 10th. I have a couple of friends who have seen her play live and they both said she was great. One saw her at Lilith Fair and the other saw her at a benefit concert here in Vancouver. :up:

Sorry, but I can't help you out in the 'meet the artists' part of your thread. :(

Enjoy the show

I saw her several years ago in a smaller venue than what she is playing for this tour, so I don't know if bigger will be better, but she was really good live back then :)

No idea about meeting her :huh:

i'm seeing her in a few weeks for the first time so i'm quite excited.

as for the meeting them part. the only time i met celebrities was by sheer coincidence and nothing more. so that being said i can't help ya out there. :shrug:

Thanks for the feedback guys :waves: I'm leaving in about a minute. I'M SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED :hyper: Hope you have fun at the concert, Sweet Tart :)

So long :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom