Santa's Workshop, North Pole, NY/Santaville, VT, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah. He wasn't too happy with the crowd it seems. The bit on the official DVD that's missing before Pride is when some guy's shining one of those laser pointers in his face. Only the last sentence is in the official release, and the full comment is roughly "Who's got that fuckin' firefly thing? Fuck off. We're here to make love!"

The bootleg edition actually has better picture quality than the official DVD too. :lol:

I hadn't noticed that bit! Shame on me. :giggle:

I also adore the booklet for the Popmart DVD.

Teh U2'z GO Gangstah!

Oh, and I also don't own the ZooTV Sydney DVD, but that should come as a surprise to nobody. I don't even own the video of that! I have the bootleg DVD that includes TTTYAATW ... it is inferior quality to the actual DVD, but I've no desire to own my own copy. I'd never watch it and my completist U2 fan urges stop at 1990.

Honestly, when you have as many U2 bootlegs as I do (a whole crate full), the official ones feel ... pretty pointless.

I'm now trying to imagine a crate in your store room labelled "U2 bootlegs: tuf bono respect time" or something among the lines of that.

I'm now trying to imagine a crate in your store room labelled "U2 bootlegs: tuf bono respect time" or something among the lines of that.

Why DOESN'T it have that label.

Shall rectify ... sometime.

Well, at least I can't weigh into the prawn debate, since I'm allergic to them!

It's time to get CRUNK, CRUNK
Because ya'll wanna touch my JUNK, JUNK

P. Diddy has lost his dignity. :(

We all remember when you were so drunk you posted a video of yourself singing to it.

I'm only expected to eat whatever's is on my plate! Except for nuts, allergic to 'em.

Hah, yeah, I'm allergic to nuts too. I'm not convinced I'm missing a lot though, based on my few accidental brushes with them.

Hah, yeah, I'm allergic to nuts too. I'm not convinced I'm missing a lot though, based on my few accidental brushes with them.

Is your allergy mild? severe? Mine's mild, only once I had to go to the hospital after an allergic reaction, ugh, that day was horrible.

If I eat any nuts I normally get a bit of a swollen lip and this putrid, bitter taste in my mouth and throat, if you know what I mean.

Is your allergy mild? severe? Mine's mild, only once I had to go to the hospital after an allergic reaction, ugh, that day was horrible.

If I eat any nuts I normally get a bit of a swollen lip and this putrid, bitter taste in my mouth and throat, if you know what I mean.

My allergy is fortunately mild. I've never been to hospital for any of my allergies. My severest allergy is to egg, and it just causes me to - almost immediately - projectile vomit and then I'm fine. Bloody unpleasant though!

And yes, I know exactly what you mean. My reaction to nuts is similar, plus I break out in hives on my neck and forehead.

My allergy is fortunately mild. I've never been to hospital for any of my allergies. My severest allergy is to egg, and it just causes me to - almost immediately - projectile vomit and then I'm fine. Bloody unpleasant though!

And yes, I know exactly what you mean. My reaction to nuts is similar, plus I break out in hives on my neck and forehead.

At least we understand each others' allergies. :hug:

I might add I also have mild asthma.

:tsk: Hatters gonna hat.

s640x480

At least we understand each others' allergies. :hug:

I might add I also have mild asthma.

It blows, but honestly, going by the smell of fish and egg, I really am not that keen to try them! The use of egg in baking can be frustrating for me, but there are good fake egg replacements I can use.

Oh yeah, I've been to hospital for asthma once. And I may love cold weather, but my asthma doesn't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom