Santa's Workshop, North Pole, NY/Santaville, VT, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
christmas eve chilling out with crowded house. it isn't snowing here (it is in texass but not here, wtf?) but it's like an auckland christmas from a few years ago, rainy as a motherfucker. cold weather isn't christmas though, i've decided.

Huh, there were no new posts when I hit refresh a second ago :huh:

christmas eve chilling out with crowded house. it isn't snowing here (it is in texass but not here, wtf?) but it's like an auckland christmas from a few years ago, rainy as a motherfucker. cold weather isn't christmas though, i've decided.

Man, I feel bad cause I'm hearing that all of these other places didn't get snow that usually would, but, I think I deserve it this one time, given Circumstances. It's brought me much joy.

Predictions on what I'm getting this Christmas:

A new shirt
Some form of soap, likely shampoo
Money

All of this leads me to believe that my family wants me to clean up my act and GTFO.

Man, I feel bad cause I'm hearing that all of these other places didn't get snow that usually would, but, I think I deserve it this one time, given Circumstances. It's brought me much joy.

apparently amongst all of whatever is hitting memphis is some snow, according to weather.com. this is the same site that told me there was light snow in nashville, and when i rushed to the window it was a beautiful clear night. i don't mind, i'm glad you're enjoying it!

and i just realised i'm not listening to the album i meant to :doh: :laugh:

apparently amongst all of whatever is hitting memphis is some snow, according to weather.com. this is the same site that told me there was light snow in nashville, and when i rushed to the window it was a beautiful clear night. i don't mind, i'm glad you're enjoying it!

and i just realised i'm not listening to the album i meant to :doh: :laugh:

I think I have a cold now though :laugh:. This is what I get for taking ten minutes outside in a hoodie to take 5 good pictures :cold:.

Hope you get some snow! :hyper:

:lmao: w2g Ian.

I think you're lying, you said you have a few wrapped presents. No one ever wraps money.

I would. I'd get a big-ass box, place a card containing money (and bubble wrap) inside, then cover it in more bubble wrap. I call that the tufmas Box.

I think I have a cold now though :laugh:. This is what I get for taking ten minutes outside in a hoodie to take 5 good pictures :cold:.

Hope you get some snow! :hyper:

:lmao: w2g Ian.

if i came out of going to a titans game in freezing weather without getting sick, you'll be fine. drinking won't help you fight off a cold, but that's never something that needs to be said :lol:

i'm sure i will, even if i have to wait for january (wtf, it gets colder then?)

now that the album is nearly over, i'll spend forever not being able to decide what to listen to next. awesome.

I like the tufmas box :up:. Everyone should give me one :up: :up: :up:

Ian, it's not much of a cold, I was a little stuffy but now I realize that's just from waking up from a nap. I'm drinking my bottle of wine, and you can't stop me!

I have a feeling this is the peak of the cold weather for me :lol:

Lady Gaga - The Fame

Ian, it's not much of a cold, I was a little stuffy but now I realize that's just from waking up from a nap. I'm drinking my bottle of wine, and you can't stop me!

I have a feeling this is the peak of the cold weather for me :lol:

Lady Gaga - The Fame

:lol: mmm, wine.

i did just listen to gaga the other day...but what the hell, i'll go it again.

Predictions on what I'm getting this Christmas:

A new shirt
Some form of soap, likely shampoo
Money

All of this leads me to believe that my family wants me to clean up my act and GTFO.

Well, two out of three ain't bad. The shampoo is GREAT; it's eggnog w/ rum extract, so I'm going to smell like a drunk ALL THE TIME. :hyper:

Speaking of alcohol...Ashley went over-budget at the liquor store today...

ThuDec24203900CST2009.jpg

:wave: Brief flyby to say happy Christmas to everyone!

Beautiful weather here, a nice 26 degrees or so, been at the beach and eating RIDICULOUS amounts. :drool: I shall be here later this evening, and considering I've started on the wine already, drunkposting may ensue (what's new, you say!)

So, I didn't have to go far for Christmas lunch. Half a dead pigeon up the road. Took it back home; feast fit for a king. :up:

(Psst, the last sentence isn't true.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom