Santa Claus, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you sound a bit older than 12.
:lol: though my "professional phone voice" is for some reason a lot higher than my natural speaking voice. it's weird, i don't talk like that in person. i don't talk like that on the phone with people i know. but as soon as i answer a phone at a job or even call a restaurant to place a take out order, my voice changes.

:lol: though my "professional phone voice" is for some reason a lot higher than my natural speaking voice. it's weird, i don't talk like that in person. i don't talk like that on the phone with people i know. but as soon as i answer a phone at a job or even call a restaurant to place a take out order, my voice changes.

Haha, I do that too.

EEN may be interested in hiring you for his 12 Year Old Phonesex Hotline then. You may even get to talk to Gary Glitter! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom