Santa Claus, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bears-logo.jpg

What book? I must learn about this.

Do a google image search for tyrion lanniester (that's spelt wrong but it will correct it for you) and epic lulz will ensue.

The name of the book series is a song of ice and fire. I'm half way through the third of five books and it is soooo good

The bears winning is just the final nail in the coffin in my enjoyment of nfl football this season

The bears winning is just the final nail in the coffin in my enjoyment of nfl football this season

oh my gorsh ashley i forgot you were a packers fan.

Aaron Rodgers is a damn good quarterback, though, and he's young so you've got that goin for you.

oh my gorsh ashley i forgot you were a packers fan.

Aaron Rodgers is a damn good quarterback, though, and he's young so you've got that goin for you.

No worries, it happens, literally, all the time.

I agree, I have hope for the future, but a rough year after being three points from the superbowl last year hurts to the core

It used to be called santaworld or santaland or something, but they made them change the name cause it's not pc.

They want them to change the name of the city too :emo:
Wtf. Does that mean we need to change the names of all the other cities named after saints? Santa Cruz, Santa Monica, Santa Fe, Santa Barbara... might as well just get rid of California at this rate.

Well, since no one's here, I'm off to read, :wave: see you all tomorrow, merry christmas to all and to all a good night :wink:

*dodges tumbleweeds*

If Khan happens to see this, I'd love her forever if she tweaked the title of the current PGP thread... (to my current location) :D

My premium just ran out so I can't PM until the $$ filters through to Paypal... :waiting:

Who is PUMPED for the next round of snow storms?! :hyper: That shit is goin' down tonight! Ya heard?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom