salome, sicy, and u2bama have demanded a q and a with bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
its my general dissasatisfaction of the forum, particularly the pathetic posers/posters who make my life shitty by writing stupid shit.

Hi pot, have you seen kettle?

Blue_Angel said:
hi deathbear. I have a few questions if I may:

why do i love you despite the fact that you're a meanie?? :sexywink:

did you really used to be a goth? i remember something about this..
I had a good friend who was a goth, but she turned prepster :D
interesting combo I thought

ok, I'll be vanishing now.......

1. i dont know why you love me. it must be because you have terribly low standards.... ?

2. i was never goth, nor will i ever be. me and youtwo_alabama discussed me going to a beach in all black. it was a joke.

3. you have/had friends? :sexywink:

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Zoomerang96 = baseball player

1Question: what Position?
2Question: what team do you Major League Baseball team do you Follow?

Zoomerang96 = student

1Question: Sicy (sissy) posted a picture of a student ID (Maryville State, S.D.) - is that a school you Attended?
2Question: where do you currently Attend school?
3Question: what degree are you hoping to Attain?
Sorry for the serious questions - but I felt it would be a good time to get to know you a little better.

Phil Housley is a nice guy.

hello

zonelistener said:
Zoomerang96 = baseball player

1Question: what Position?
2Question: what team do you Major League Baseball team do you Follow?

Zoomerang96 = student

1Question: Sicy (sissy) posted a picture of a student ID (Maryville State, S.D.) - is that a school you Attended?
2Question: where do you currently Attend school?
3Question: what degree are you hoping to Attain?
Sorry for the serious questions - but I felt it would be a good time to get to know you a little better.

Phil Housley is a nice guy.

alright, these are good questions.

1. yes i am a baseball player. i primarily pitch.

2. ive liked the atlanta braves, and i wish theyd keep maddux and glavine.

3. i am not a student any longer. after i graduated from high school in 2000 i went to mayville state university in north dakota to further my baseball. i began to develop a strong dislike of my surroundings, what with training, practicing and working out every day (4 hours a day) and this was only in fall. i just didnt have the heart for it.

4. i am a photo-journalist in my town. its a good job. im full-time freelance.

5. i am taking an esl course at the moment, that is all.

6. again, theyre good questions.

good work with the phil housely comment. i heard him and dave ellett get along. this true?

Re: hello

Zoomerang96 said:
good work with the phil housely comment. i heard him and dave ellett get along. this true?

Can't answer. Phil Housley is a Minnesotan - I had him play in a charity golf scrammble thingy I coordinated a few years back. Good golfer.

zoomerang96 = photographer

1question: do you process your film in your parents basement?
2question: does your long hair ever get in the way of the photos?
3question: do you prefer black and white, or color?
4quesiton: cna you post some of your work for us?

yes

zonelistener said:

Can't answer. Phil Housley is a Minnesotan - I had him play in a charity golf scrammble thingy I coordinated a few years back. Good golfer.

zoomerang96 = photographer

1question: do you process your film in your parents basement?
2question: does your long hair ever get in the way of the photos?
3question: do you prefer black and white, or color?
4quesiton: cna you post some of your work for us?

1. no, we get it developed by a company. a few years ago, apparently, we had to do it ourselves. i ofcourse did not work there then.

2. i havent had long hair since spring. and when it was getting a bit long, i cut it again this morning. its the shortest its probably ever been.

3. i prefer black and white for certain pictures, and colour for really exciting and bold pictures. we use 400 film.

4. i dont know... actually i probably could. our newspaper is on the net, except only the main picture and a few stories...

i believe this is the address: www.redrivervalleyecho.com

you may check it out.

My questions are:

Midnight :|il does not suck.

Do you remember your old self?

I shot the :sexywink: but I did not shoot the :angry:...did I?

Is that really your name, if you know what I mean :sexywink:

brettig said:
My questions are:

Midnight :|il does not suck.

Do you remember your old self?

I shot the :sexywink: but I did not shoot the :angry:...did I?

Is that really your name, if you know what I mean :sexywink:

1. i said i dont like midnight oil. that is not the same as me saying they suck. i deteste nickelback, and they suck, for the record.

2. do i remember my old self? can you please explain a bit more?

3. again i fail to understand....but if its a joke, i say shoot everyone, including the children.*

*water guns

4. i dont like my real name being mentioned on this board, but if you know it and dont speak about it here, its totally fine by me at this point.

very good questions, my sons.

1. understood.

2. your old self, eg pre-deathbear...the self i nearly recommended for mods once (!)

3. water guns indeed (well done, you picked the booby prize, i mean question.)

4. Yep, your articles look quite sound in terms of structure. I can see now the fascination with the Nazis...sounds like you live in Canada's little Germany!

brettig said:
1. understood.

2. your old self, eg pre-deathbear...the self i nearly recommended for mods once (!)

3. water guns indeed (well done, you picked the booby prize, i mean question.)

4. Yep, your articles look quite sound in terms of structure. I can see now the fascination with the Nazis...sounds like you live in Canada's little Germany!

1. good.

2. ah i see. when it comes down to it, someone like melon really played his cards better with the alter-egos than i did. i used to be all serious with zoomerang96 back in the day, until i came out with flag pole pear, and that changed everything. then i just eventually mutated zoomerang96 into all of those things... i dont know if thats a good thing or not.

doesnt really matter though. im not sure how to answer the question actually.

3. thank you.

4. thank you again.

5. yes, i live in a very german area, as you can tell by our names and the places we live...

you mean the slug? ya, i often right them, and i did write the "mennonite before christmas."

thank you.

would you insult me one last time before i leave? and make it a good one at that. my therapist says he doesn't have sufficient material these last couple days.

why won't you let me love you?
is it because i am 1/4 German?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom