salome, sicy, and u2bama have demanded a q and a with bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not a bear, but I can answer this one

Zoomerang96 said:

guilt-free sex with your husband!

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that. :eyebrow:

But it is our anniversary on Thursday so he'll very likely be getting lucky soon. :flirt:

tmi? :silent:

fear not kids! i will reply shortly, pre-haps even as soon as tonite!

you are welcome!

bear

i thought of some more questions for you :)

a) what according to you is the best way to impress a girl :sexywink:

b) do you rate yourself as an insensitive person ?

c) how much different are you in real life as compared to interference life

d) Your favorite U2 song

e) Which country/countries in europe are you planning to travel

f) Your favorite radiohead quote

AcrobatMan

Last edited:
im confused...
why are we all still here?

did u know that i was asked to go on stage to dance with Chris Isaak this week? :sexywink:

Mrs. Vedder said:
How do I tell someone who keeps making advances at me, that I'm not interested?

Really some people can't take a damn hint! :scream:

:huh:

1. people will act in two ways when theyre interested in someone and have received a gesture of kindness or in your case, dismissal.

a) they will be more aggressive for fear of failure.

b) they will back off immediately and act like they never really liked you to begin with. these are always classics, as its embarassing for everyone then. you for making you look cocky, and them for looking like a shithead.

as always acrobat, you ask good questions. im happy to answer them.

a) what according to you is the best way to impress a girl :sexywink:

well, it depends entirely on you. honestly if you want a real answer, i say simply act like yourself. definately do NOT be someone you are not. it wont work. and if for some reason it does, it wont last.

b) do you rate yourself as an insensitive person ?

only on here. i hate everyone here.

c) how much different are you in real life as compared to interference life

i cant answer that, and noone here can answer that either. if we were all to meet, i would make a point of noone being able to notice my presence. if entrance beepers dont catch me, neither would any of you.

d) Your favorite U2 song

uhhh, tough one. used to be all i want is you for a horrifying experience which has altered me in the biggest way. now id say it has to be until the end of the world. can listen to that song in any mood, ya know? its one of those songs that can speak to you at any time for any reason. and yet its purpose and voice is very directed. amazing how bono can do that, really.

e) Which country/countries in europe are you planning to travel

i was in six last year, next year i hope to live in poland or the czech republic. ofcourse only God knows where ill be. where i plan on going in my free time will be a wait and see thing too.

f) Your favorite radiohead quote

from a song? from a song...

fake plastic trees is solid the whole way through...exit music has fantastic lyrics, same goes for how to disappear completely.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:

answer: they appeal to me the most now, because of their sound and song structure. in all honesty, verse chorus verse big boom bridge, small verse chorus, guitar solo gets tiresome.

Excuse me, I generally agree with you about it being tiresome, but

Verse: "Who's in a bunker..."
Chorus: "Here I'm alive..."

Verse: "I'm not here, this isn't happening..."
Chorus: "Strobe lights/blown speakers..."

Verse: "Everything/In its right place..."
Chorus: "Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon..."

Verse: "Once again/we are hungry for a lynching..."
Chorus: "Well, I guess you'd like to sit around and chat..."

and so on.

foray

ya your right, radiohead, particularly on their last three albums go chorus verse chorus, and use guitars at the most obvious of times.

surely you know better than to think that.

the songs you even mentioned arent like that.

foray, i really hate you. you are pro-american, you eat meat (yet your a u2 fan), your right wing, and you dont even look good in sandals.

:angry:

:sexywink:

amanda, you are trouble.

200th post to this thread. it just proves that im the best poster on the entire online community, not just of interference, but on the entire world wide web.

*flexes muscles

HOOHA

It's a "Jump to Conclusions Mat"! You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO!

Back
Top Bottom