Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't have to hit high notes, but I've been struggling with the, er, excitement in announcing. You know, raising the voice much over monotone.

Also, volume is an issue.

I've never lost my voice from being sick, ever. And I've never lost it for more than a day at a time. Currently, my voice has been gone now for seven days.

the tourist said:
I tried to burn Lancemc's playlist to a cd so I could re-import the rights protected songs like Khan said to do yesterday. But it didn't work. It said I wasn't authorized to burn them to cd.

Yeah, that won't work. What she meant was that Lance needed to do that to his songs so he could upload them.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, that won't work. What she meant was that Lance needed to do that to his songs so he could upload them.

That's what I thought. I knew it was too good to be true when she assured me I could burn it to a cd.

So I pm'd Lancemc that he'll want to re-upload them or people won't be able to hear them. I hope 20 other people haven't already done that.

phillyfan26 said:
:up: that's what i meant. you can't include protected songs on a cd unless you know that person's password. i am able to do that with someone's protected stuff, but that's only because they told me their password. we send each other our purchased stuff all the time.

otherwise yeah, you can only do that with your purchased music.

I'm in America.

You're a mod. I'm curious as to why Diamond hasn't been banned over the years, and I mean that legitimately.

phillyfan26 said:

Is that the one that speaks French?

No one likes the French one.
I just wondered cuz it's where we are currently.

Have you listened to the Zeppelin or my playlist yet?

No and no. I'm quite busy now thanks to a school/baseball combo. I imagine I won't be really free till Saturday.

phillyfan26 said:
Suspended or banned? Because I thought banned was a permanent thing.
suspended. you're right, banned is a permanent thing. i'm just used to using the term "banned" since bannings aren't permanent at the other forums i go to.

I just think he's consistently been offensive (towards women numerous times in FYM, specifically) and a fight starter. It boggles my mind that nothing has come of it.

phillyfan26 said:
I just think he's consistently been offensive (towards women numerous times in FYM, specifically) and a fight starter. It boggles my mind that nothing has come of it.
yeah, i dunno. i tend to stay out of fym stuff since i don't mod that forum. same goes for pleba.

Has there been discussion of him in the mod forum?

(I'm curious as to how the mod forum works.)

phillyfan26 said:
No and no. I'm quite busy now thanks to a school/baseball combo. I imagine I won't be really free till Saturday.

No excuses. That's what headphones are for. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom