Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you don't have a reputation for precise typing like I do, where any error is picked on and turned into a joke ...

But that's why it's funny when you fuck up!

Aren't all of the videos of the performance removed though?
Or am I going on about something entirely different?

You'd think so. But there are plenty up on youtube that have been there for a day. :huh: Then why am I kicked out? AGAIN if I may add, same thing with the Boots vid.

Youtube is continously hating me. I should sue them.

btw, this is what i had for the thread. it's not that great, tbh:

so it comes to this, sücka, liechtenstein. the 300th superthread, in under a year since we started.

it's hard to believe we've come this far, and that we pretty much still have a good crowd.

on a personal note, it's been great getting to know everyone involved and i really can't thank the threads enough for helping me find someone so great.

Sücka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'd think so. But there are plenty up on youtube that have been there for a day. :huh: Then why am I kicked out? AGAIN if I may add, same thing with the Boots vid.

Youtube is continously hating me. I should sue them.

Maybe the users aren't as well known? I really have no idea. I'm just going on randomly. :lol:

again, i must be careful about what i joke about.

isolated tornados and severe thunderstorms just one state over? after i made a joke about that last night?

i don't give a shit if it's a really long fucking way, i'm not used to being in the same hemisphere as predicted tornados. i'll be posting from the bathtub while wearing a helmet.

nb: this post is a joke.

again, i must be careful about what i joke about.

isolated tornados and severe thunderstorms just one state over? after i made a joke about that last night?

i don't give a shit if it's a really long fucking way, i'm not used to being in the same hemisphere as predicted tornados. i'll be posting from the bathtub while wearing a helmet.

nb: this post is a joke.
Tornados are scary shit. If the sky turns green, get in the bathtub with the helmet.

nb: this post is NOT a joke. The sky really turns green with tornados.

I'm rather impressed that NLOTH hasn't leaked yet, tbh.

Tornados are scary shit. If the sky turns green, get in the bathtub with the helmet.

believe you me, i'll be there if there's a significant gust of wind.

closest i've been to a tornado (and it was relatively pathetic) was when one touched down about a kilometre from my house in a thunderstorm. i actually watched the rotating cloud go over my house, and was thinking bad shit might go down.

see, to me, this is more batshit crazy than ax loving htdaab.

True. And to think HE was the one who leaked it. Crazy shit.

Also, I have no clue how a tornado would feel, since we don't have those kind of extremities here! Which is a good thing ofcourse.

:uhoh: Green sky? What does that look like?

Also, I have no clue how a tornado would feel, since we don't have those kind of extremities here! Which is a good thing ofcourse.

green.

but in all seriousness, the sky didn't go green for the one in auckland. it was just a thunderstorm that moved across the sky very fucking fast.

I've fortunately never experienced natural disaster. It would scare the shit out of me.

believe you me, i'll be there if there's a significant gust of wind.

closest i've been to a tornado (and it was relatively pathetic) was when one touched down about a kilometre from my house in a thunderstorm. i actually watched the rotating cloud go over my house, and was thinking bad shit might go down.
Since we're surrounded by mountains, we're not supposed to get them, but there was a freak F1 tornado that tore through downtown in 1998.

Green tornado sky:
2224583466_a9fb05d37c.jpg

green.

but in all seriousness, the sky didn't go green for the one in auckland. it was just a thunderstorm that moved across the sky very fucking fast.

I guess I asked for that.

No I mean seriously, I have no clue what the sky would look like if it's green and tornado-ish.

Thunderstorms are nasty, tho I love watching them as long as I'm inside!

Freaky shit right there.
I live not too far from a town that is quite familiar with the disaster.

Thunderstorms are nasty, tho I love watching them as long as I'm inside!

oh, yeah. queensland was always great for thunderstorms, as they were always out at sea. when i lived in sydney, they'd almost never end up overhead and were great to watch.

can't avoid them in auckland, really. i'm looking forward to seeing if these severe thunderstorms actually come into existence in the mid-souf tomorrow.

I was just a bit nervous about visiting Kate in tornado season ...

But then I remember I live on the same continent as BIG FUCKING FIRESTORMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom