Ryan Adams Tour Dates (UPDATED 1/08/04)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you might find this disgusting/humorous, meggie...a comment from a girl who went to the same show...

"I was at the show on wednesday, and although everything was great, I couldn't help but be distracted by the green, slimy piece of snot that was hanging out of his nose. Please pass on to Ryan, bring a tissue on stage with you next time, for everyone's benefit!!"

:lmao:

Poor Ryan...

Bonochick said:
I thought you might find this disgusting/humorous, meggie...a comment from a girl who went to the same show...

"I was at the show on wednesday, and although everything was great, I couldn't help but be distracted by the green, slimy piece of snot that was hanging out of his nose. Please pass on to Ryan, bring a tissue on stage with you next time, for everyone's benefit!!"

Poor Ryan...

:laugh: I didn't notice. :shrug:

I checked a couple days ago, and there are still Ann Arbor tickets.

It doesn't seem that many people from the message board I go to (which is Ryan's main board) are going to Ann Arbor...they are all elsewhere.

Some of the future European dates have now been confirmed on the official site. The dates not listed on the official site were found here.

Bonochick said:
I checked a couple days ago, and there are still Ann Arbor tickets.

It doesn't seem that many people from the message board I go to (which is Ryan's main board) are going to Ann Arbor...they are all elsewhere.

I want to go....:|

Go then! :hyper:

I found out that my dad has a meeting at work that runs late on the day of the Ann Arbor show. :| Noooooooo.........:sad:

We live about an hour and a half from the venue. We are taking a ride there this Saturday to make sure that we know for sure how to get there so that there will be no delays on concert day...cuz we are gonna have to haul ass! I told him that he was a manager...he should be able to get out of the meeting. But he said it's with managers higher up than him. :(

i know this is slightly off topic...but the finger scare me.

"We Are Fuck You" and "Punk's Dead Let's Fuck"...I really don't think you can go wrong. :wink: Long live The Finger!

In the lloR N kcoR liner notes it says, "Ryan Adams most certainly does not appear courtesy of The Finger" or something like that. Ha ha!!! For contractual reasons, Ryan can't officially admit that he was involved with it, so that's pretty funny.

this cd has both we are fuck you and punk's dead let's fuck on it

no interesting liner notes though

reviewing it for the radio station

It's gotten pretty mixed reviews...I actually haven't bought it yet, cuz I'm po'. I downloaded a few tracks for a listen though.

12/3/03 - Paradise Theater - Boston, MA

I have class :angry:

I hope everyone gets to enjoy his show, though. I really wish I could go see him, I've been wanting to see him & a good show a lot!!!

meegannie said:

:heart:Jesse Malin:heart:

I love his prostitute stories.

Did you know that he's supposed to be releasing a spoken word album about his stories? I heard about it awhile ago on his official site...I hope it hasn't become a forgotten project!

seriously. classes are made to skip. especially if you've got a good reason, and a concert is a very good reason.

:laugh: I wish I could have. actually I really love my class :reject: it was the last one of the semester (before our wine&dine party next week) so I had to go.

Maybe he'll schedule more shows in Boston in 2004?? *hopes*

I've been reading some fan reviews from the Boston show...sounds like a fucking INCREDIBLE night...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start with this: the night involved Ryan threatening to bust some guy's face, multiple trips into the audience to sing, stage dives, shots of straight kettle one, improv songs, acoustic songs, new songs, drunk ramblings etc.....A TRULY FUCKING AMAZING TIME...The band came out rocking with Liar.....and proceeded to just tear it up with no banter and then in between one of the tunes some dick yells out "play the gap song" over and over so Ryan stops everything says "what did you say, c'mon say it again" and of course the chump doesnt say a word and Ryan comes out with "thats right, 'cause I'll bust your face...pussy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um....awesome show. My girlfriend gave him a kazoo...which he thought was a bowl...but then brad played it while the rest of the band jammed...awesome. Um...played a little acoustic set which was comprised of...um...i forget. Dear Chicago which was a request, a new song, Shadowlands (sloppy...but awesome). JUMPED into the crowd...guitar and all...fell straight on his ass, I had to pick him up...his guitar hit my girlfriend in the forehead. smashed a wine glass...pushed the bass player (sean?) down, knocking over amps in the process. His amp was way too high, so the mix at the front sucked ass. But, all in all, one of the best shows I've seen just for the spontaneity..holy shit...and the amount of fun he was having on stage.

At the NYC show, Ryan acknowledged how people are comparing him to Bono on "So Alive". A person at the show said Ryan was imitating Bono, and then he said, "Okay, I'll knock it off with the Bono shit. Oh, wait, I haven't played 'So Alive' yet." :laugh:

jkayet said:
where are they listed?? :huh: I looked on his site, but maybe I missed it or am just an idiot...

Like most official sites, Ryan's needs to be updated more often. These dates come from other sources. I'd count on them though...I know one date in particular a gal saw listed on the venue's marquee.

For about 2 weeks, Ryan's site was so good about updating...but then it kinda died off again. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom