Ryan Adams Just Called Me On The Phone!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh My God! BC if anyone deserves to win something like this, its you!! You're a genuine fan of his, like everyone on the internet knows and to have him ring you TWICE!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!

:hug: :hug:
:up: :up: :up:

Ryans are the best folk in the world

:sexywink:

Cool Ms. Chick. Was Waldo there to share in your glory? I still can't find the bugger.

cujo said:
Was Waldo there to share in your glory? I still can't find the bugger.

Thankfully, no. He probably would have blown it for me. :mad: :laugh:

Thank you so much, guys...it makes this even more fun to have you all so excited for me. :hug:

Ryan's official message board is down, but a lot of us have been hanging out another Ryan board, and they are all so excited too. Ryan's site had a photo contest before, but we have no clue who the top winner was...he wasn't a message board member. We didn't get to hear about what he won or anything. They are excited that somebody they actually know won this time. :)

OMC!!! :shocked: THAT IS JUST...WOW!!! I totally :heart: ryan adams now for calling you...that is so amazing!! I'm SO excited for you!! :hyper: That just rules, congrats!!!!!! Seriously, that's the funnest thing ever...

WOW!!! That's fucking awesome!!! I'm so happy for you Kat!!!

:D :hyper:

Let us know what you get!

vinyl = :heart:

P.S. I've been sooo loving those shows you sent me!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse my fookin language here but....and sorry I'm a bit late here...
But OMYFUCKINGRYAN!!!
That is so fucking awesome!!!!!
:shocked:
:hyper:
I'm so happy for you!!! Dammit girl you so deserve this!!!!!!!!!
:applaud:
I've just gained a whole new appreciation for that man!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stops to breathe*
Maybe he'll call you again!!! LMFAO!!! :drool:
And :lmao: @ that pic of Ryan!!!!
I don't know how the hell you are still standing...if I were you I would be:
:faint:
Fuckin A!!!!
So fucking exhilirated for you!!!! Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!
:hug:

I am STILL not over this!! :D

I didn't sleep a wink last night...I've just been so hyper and happy!! I ran into a few friends I hadn't seen for awhile while I was on my lunch break at work. After I told them the story, I was so excited all over again that I couldn't even finish eating. :laugh: I am such a dork...but I am so happy. I'm still in disbelief!

Way congrats on this, I completely know how cool that sort of experience is. I do have to say that sounds like an incredibly random contest.
Any chance you and Ryan can become pen pals or something? :)

KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe I am just seeing this! How you actually talked to him I have no clue, I would be peeing myself if one of fave music guys called me - and TWICE no less! :faint:

Congrats sweetie! :hug:

bonosloveslave said:
KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe I am just seeing this! How you actually talked to him I have no clue, I would be peeing myself if one of fave music guys called me - and TWICE no less! :faint:

:laugh:

Some of the people at one of the Ryan boards said that they would have just fainted on the spot. I don't know how I did it. I guess he just caught me so offguard...it hadn't registered with me at first that it was him. Then I realized who he was and started saying, "Oh my God", and he laughed. He's just so cool to talk to. :)

Kat I am soooooo friggin happy for you! :hyper: He sounds like such a cool guy.

I love it when good things happen to good people. :cute: :hug:

Bonochick said:

Some of the people at one of the Ryan boards said that they would have just fainted on the spot. I don't know how I did it. I guess he just caught me so offguard...it hadn't registered with me at first that it was him. Then I realized who he was and started saying, "Oh my God", and he laughed. He's just so cool to talk to. :)
:cute:
I don't know you did it!!! See...I'm not alone on the fainting part...
I remember being in 2nd row at a PJ show and the whole time being only about 10 feet away from Eddie made me so weak I thought I was going to faint right there. :crack:
But I made it through lol...
And much agreed on what Angel said...I love when good things happen to good people...and you are definitely one of them....you deserved this more than words could say. :yes:
Once again....so fookin happy for you!!!! :hyper:

Kat, Gina told me about this on the phone last night and I screamed like the little girl that I am. SO FREAKIN COOL. Your story made me so happy. I completely understand the euphoria, and it couldn't have happened to a more appropriate person. :D

The picture is up at his site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

http://www.ryan-adams.com

Click on the cigarette box that says "News" once the site loads.

If you can't get into his site (some people have problems loading it), here's a screenshot of it:

33789%3A%3B523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A78%3A495%3Aot1lsi

No. :laugh:

While I am known to talk about random topics, coming up with an interesting topic was taking a backseat to trying not to faint. :D

Yeah, notice would have served me quite well...I could have remembered to say all that I wanted. The spontanaeity of the calls was part of what made them so incredible though. :)

Besides...we could have been talking about dirt, and I would have been thrilled as heck to have been talking to him. :D

THAT IS SO COOL KAT!!!!

THAT IS, TO COIN A PHRASE, KICK ASS!!

(are we allowed to use caps like that?)

Back
Top Bottom