Ryan Adams Destroyer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kosull

The Fly
Anyone know where one might be able to get a copy of the unreleased Destroyer sessions with Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings?

Much obliged!

I have it. God, I was so happy when it got leaked into wider circulation. I received a copy months and months ago, under the one condition that I promised not to circulate it any further. That sucked because I :heart: to share...but I was so desperate for it that I agreed. I didn't even tell my closest friends I had it, for I knew they'd murder me. :laugh: Now I'm free to share it though! :wave:

Drop me a line! It's good stuff!

*edit*

Also...Ryan & The Cardinals are on the cover of the new issue of Harp, and they will be on Leno on August 3rd, for anyone who is interested! :wave:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Also...Ryan & The Cardinals are on the cover of the new issue of Harp, and they will be on Leno on August 3rd, for anyone who is interested! :wave:

August 3? How am I ever going to remember that? :scream:

:wink:

I'll try to remember, though, because I'd love to see it. I CANNOT get 'Cold Roses' out of my CD player. :drool:

Very excited to hear this! I saw Ryan for the first time when he was here a couple months back. Loved it - such an amazing show. Anyway, I've become somewhat addicted... :)

Back
Top Bottom