Rum Jungle, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing more annoying than having a splinter under your skin

Pinch, pinch, pinch

Hope it comes out

pinch, pinch, pinch

Oh the horror!

:skin crawls:

Let's think about nice things instead, like ... trains ...

Alan Moore's one-off comic, nice. I've heard a lot about it and have been meaning to read it for quite some time.
Very very good. Ledger based his performance on it. Joker's batshit insane. But it gives his backstory. How and why he became the Joker. I did not need to see Jim Gordon naked, however...

Woah, sweet, I just discovered something ultra-nerdy in my tram photos I hadn't noticed before. I could spend a paragraph explaining it, but nobody would care enough. :lol:

if we could only get out of heads and into our hearts, Sheryl Crow song on directv concert right now on tv and in hd too. wow!

Explain, explain! :hyper:

What is it Ax?

:lol:

Well, there are two B1 class trams, the prototypes of the B class, then a shitload of B2 class trams. The easy way to tell them apart is their windows; B1 class trams have windows that divide in the middle and B2s don't.

Now, B1 2002 has been out of service for a fair while, but I've occasionally had the good luck to spot B1 2001 around. So this one day, I photographed B1 2001, then later, I photographed a tram that I just thought was a regular B2. But just now, I was reviewing my photos when I noticed it had windows that split halfway ... and upon zooming in on its number, I realised it's B1 2002! Ir's back in service. It remains my only sighting of B1 2002, and I can't believe I spotted both of the B1s in the same day. It's rare enough just to see one of them! I've seen B1 2001 only four or five times in the last 1.5 years.

url]

:ohmy:

:lol:

Well, there are two B1 class trams, the prototypes of the B class, then a shitload of B2 class trams. The easy way to tell them apart is their windows; B1 class trams have windows that divide in the middle and B2s don't.

Now, B1 2002 has been out of service for a fair while, but I've occasionally had the good luck to spot B1 2001 around. So this one day, I photographed B1 2001, then later, I photographed a tram that I just thought was a regular B2. But just now, I was reviewing my photos when I noticed it had windows that split halfway ... and upon zooming in on its number, I realised it's B1 2002! Ir's back in service. It remains my only sighting of B1 2002, and I can't believe I spotted both of the B1s in the same day. It's rare enough just to see one of them! I've seen B1 2001 only four or five times in the last 1.5 years.
Is it a good ting or a bad that I actually understood most of that? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom