Ronnie "The Rocket" O'Sullivan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
First: I know that there'll be a lot of people out there who don't like Ronnie. Well everyone has its own opinion. If you don't like him - please tell us this in a nice and constructive way (and don't go mad - cause I started a topic of him).

Thanx!

Soooo, who likes him anyway? I do! And I was a "little" shocked that he got kicked out so soon (in the Welsh opens). Jeez, hope he's alright. We don't get much of informations over here (unfortunatelly). I've just read that he had his wrist bandaged but he doesn't claim this for his loss (typically Ronnie).
By the way: Feel free to post pictures of him (cause there aren't very good once in the net!!!! :sad: ). And at the moment he looks really cute! :cute:

91_richard.jpg

p1905464nm.jpg

richard_m_tall.jpg

lol nice hockey pics but i thought this was a snooker thread:shrug:

I don't personally know that much about snooker but my boyfriend used to play semi-pro and is a big fan, so I listen to him talk about the players a lot.

Here a few pics I've come across you've probably already seen them though..Sorry about the size, the image host resized em. If you want bigger versions i can post the link :D

ron1.jpg

ronnie4po.th.jpg

ronnie19wa.th.jpg

ronnie39go.jpg

Last edited:
AngelofHarlem01 said:
lol nice hockey pics but i thought this was a snooker thread:shrug:

I don't personally know that much about snooker but my boyfriend used to play semi-pro and is a big fan, so I listen to him talk about the players a lot.

Here a few pics I've come across you've probably already seen them though..Sorry about the size, the image host resized em. If you want bigger versions i can post the link :D

ron1.jpg

ronnie4po.th.jpg

ronnie19wa.th.jpg

ronnie39go.jpg

Thanx for the pics... yeah, I have them (even a little bigger! :cute:) But thanx anyway.

Yeah, you're right. I'd like to talk about the Snooker player Ronnie O'Sullivan. Didn't even know that there was an eishokeyplayer who had the same name!
So, it's about snooker! :D

Now that we have cleared things up a little.... are there any fans out there?

So I have to make Snooker more popular in the U.S.!!!??? (I am not giving up!! ;))

well first: go to www.worldsnooker.com if you want to know more about it!!!
Than, try to get a channel where you can watch european sport and watch a match!!! Trust me, it's worth it. And don't bother if you don't understand the rules from the beginning (I still don't understand american football rules! :D) Have a lot of fun!!!

That's cool. I would have to drive a while for the next snooker table! :sad: But I love to watch it a lot!!! I am really looking forward to the China Open. Hopefully Ronnie is going to win! :D

No offend, but I think snooker is a lot cooler! :D

Excellent. i'll be viewing that for sure. who do you think will win?

I reckon that Ding guy is gonna do really well. He plays so naturally.

I don't think that he's going to win it. He's playing good, for sure... but he's young, maybe too young! Give him another 5 years and maybe he's got it!!!

At the moment, I really don't know who'll win. The problem is that the stars are very up and down in their condition at the moment. I really would love to see Ronnie again winning it! But I really don't know. Maybe Murphy again, but I don't think so either.... It's hard to say!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom