Ronnie "The Rocket" O'Sullivan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeh Murphy is class. it's hard to tell with snooker these days. It used to just be about one player dominating i.e Steve Davis then Hendry but now it's anyones game.

I still think Ding will win :wink:

^ Yeah! I have seen some incredible games of Ronnie on Eurosport, he plays everytime cool and concentrated at the same time, that's what I like the most of him!

And Ferrari, we caught the Pole Position today..................hope for tomorrow to win our Home Race! It's really time to win again!
:yes:

Ken Docharty V Matthew Stevens is a great match so far.

One of them might win it. Murphy is going well too.

Ronnie's new haircut looks quite cool :wink:

No chance.... I am a little bit disappointed. I thought he might win against Dott. But 16:8 - I love Ronnie but not even he can beat this and win 9 frames....!
I am sorry for him but after all the season he played not very well (I didn't want to say really bad!) it was very surprising for me to see him in such a good condition.... Well, except for the half-finale.
Now, that Ronnie's not going to be in the final - I hope that Peter Ebdon wins.

I'm not a big fan of Ronnie O'Sullivan at all. He's a stunning player when he's in the right frame of mind, but when he's not het gets too emotional and frustrated (and gets warned for cursing). He doesn't seem able to focus well and he's just no fun to watch.

I think he's just human that's what makes it interessting to watch him. I would definitely be the same way.... fucking around and stuff.... ;) (which I do a lot - but before I knew him).

I was quite shoked yesterday when he gave his cue away... but everythings allright as I know NOW!!!! (has been a long night).

He wants a new one....

Well, know that Ronnie's out I hope that Peter wins.... Let's see what happenes.

Ya know, much like your awesome Streets thread, perhaps its best to let a thread die when you're the only one posting.

It's kind of like watching someone repeatedly asking a girl out and getting rejected. It hurts me.

Plus, there's only one Rocket. :angry: There should be a patent on his nickname. Hell, there should be a patent on "Maurice." :angry:

Ha, nice Canadiens... but hey you've recognised it! ;)
And: The Streets are great... by the way - I should post something on that thread! :lmao: Just kidding...
I know that you're right - but you know - like Bono said in Slane Castle: "there is hope" ;) (or was it faith - ah, doesn't matter).

you're probably rigth - I should let it die...

Dear threat: R.I.P. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom