Roisin Murphy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
AKA lead singer of Moloko

anyone here heard Ruby Blue yet? her new album.

It's kinda good
Certainly more consistant and mature than Statues. And more "experimental"

A lot of it is somewhat reminiscent of low-key Basement Jaxx
has some jazz, some soul, and a faint flicker of the disco-edge

She's completely awesome.

Her new album is awesome. But the new live show where they re-interpreted the album for a live band is a truly transcendent musical experience. Check it out on fabchannel.com, you can watch her complete show from July 1st

murphy5.jpg

seriously check out the concert on fabchannel if you're interested.. it's awesome.

And I think I will continue posting pics of her in this thread because she's my only celebrity crush

murphy8.jpg

I want to get lots of posters of Roisin Murphy and cover my walls with them and I want to do it now!

:happy:

Is that weird?

financeguy said:
I want to get lots of posters of Roisin Murphy and cover my walls with them and I want to do it now!

:happy:

Is that weird?

it's perfectly, perfectly normal. :wink:

In the concert on www.fabchannel.com her dress falls off... ... :sexywink:

18575209_04b500767f_o.jpg

hahaha pitchfork gave her new single 5 stars. I love Roisin Murphy and I wouldn't even give it 5 stars. I hope she gets some respect though.. I've been enjoying this stuff since the EPs were being released in February. Bring on the hype! or at least that weak-ass variety of pitchfork hype. mmmm.

It's not gonna get hype, I can tell you that now.

not even royksopp are getting hype

it's a sad world we live in. This girl deserves to be just as famous as she wants to be, and incredibly wealthy. she's like the perfect pop star. and so melty.

I've wanted to hear this. I saw moloko at glastonbury in '03 and was pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I'll have to check it out...

Back
Top Bottom