Rod Stewart is a douchebag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was shopping yesterday, and I turned around and found myself face to face with a lifesized cardboard cut out of Rod Stewart. Scared the bejimminy out of me. :crazy:

I still think he's looking pretty good...but I just wasn't expecting him to be right in my face. :lol:

Bonochick said:
I was shopping yesterday, and I turned around and found myself face to face with a lifesized cardboard cut out of Rod Stewart. Scared the bejimminy out of me. :crazy:

I still think he's looking pretty good...but I just wasn't expecting him to be right in my face. :lol:

Not nearly as good as your avatar. :sexywink: :drool:

Just seen this thread, normally wouldn't bother making comment one way or other about him, but also just seen advert for his latest ripping off, of his fans, I know he's hardly ever been what you'd call an original artist, never cutting edge, & he's getting on a bit, but Jesus, is there no depth to which he won't sink in order to "earn" a dollar/pound,after the seemingly never ending american snoozebook series, now an album full of covers, he'd be better off just quietly fading away into the sunset, & let his record company lob out the greatest hits compilations every now & again.
Also, on a slightly different note, but in the same vein, bloody wetlife,are releasing a fucking cover lp of love songs, shouldn't there be a law against all this drivel polluting of our eardrums.

According to Virgin.Net

Rod up for Faces reunion

Rod Stewart has revealed he is open to the idea of reforming his seventies band The Faces.

The rocker insists he would consider getting the group back together if the circumstances were right and revealed U2 singer Bono has encouraged him to start writing songs again.

However, he fears the band might not have enough material to compete with the current crop of rock groups.

He told Blender magazine: "I would reform them for the right reasons, maybe one big charity event.

"We haven't got enough material. We only used to play live for 45 minutes; people want two hours now.

"Bono keeps telling me that I've got to start writing songs again, so I suppose that's the next one up. I haven't written for a long time, but I've started picking up the old acoustic guitar again."

The Faces, which also featured The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood, enjoyed a number of hits in the early seventies before splitting in 1975.

Back
Top Bottom