Rocky Balboa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C´mon people. Lets play a game :weeeeeee: Lets do some really funny shit, like maybe mention the names of different actors :happy:
Wait lets make it even more fun. Lets say that i mention Steven Seagal. Then you have to name an actor or actress who´s name starts with an L----LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Its so fucking cool :rockon:

We are all cool together. Except a few awful people of course. I am the coolest though. And it only proves how much you suck if you don´t think that.

GAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAME

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Liv Tyler :drool:

:rockon: Sly :rockon:

:rockon: U2Man :rockon:

I changed my mind though. Game threads are for losers. But i know you just did what i asked of you U2Man. So you are not a loser :up:

Lets get some hot chicks in here and dance. Lets dance to some sexy song :drool: And its not gonna be a Backstreet Boy song U2Man. It will be a song that will get your juices flowing :notgay: You can hold a chick real close and dance :rockon:

What do ya say???

Last edited:
Look, Sly. I owe it all to :rockon: Lila64 :rockon:.

groovy.gif
groovy.gif
groovy.gif
groovy.gif
groovy.gif
groovy.gif
groovy.gif

:guytalk:

:happy:

:up: U2Man. It really sets the mood in this thread. Hot people dancing and celebrating what is the wonder of Rocky Balboa.

The world will be healed my friend. When Rocky Balboa hits the silver screen, then people will jump from their seats and run to a gym. There will be no time for war and making cartoons. Its all gonna be about the gym and eating healthy. Its all gonna be about making love on the beach to the most wonderful woman/man :notgay: and its gonna be fucking amazing.

YES, i just said making love in this thread. I know you all dig it but i want you all to focus on the gym. Visualize the gym. Visualize pumping iron and creating something that rawks. The sex comes after the gym my friends. You can´t just skip the gym and go right to the sex. I repeat GYM first and then sex on the beach. Or in the bathroom or whatever rocks your boat. I just don´t wanna hear about some weird shit ok!!!!: No weird shit in this thread.

Only sane shit is allowed here. Follow that rule and you´ll A-ok.

U2Man said:
Crap thread.

Don´t hate the thread because you didn´t get a date. This thread is possibly the best thread ever. And i am not just talking about here at Interference, but in the history of internet forum thingy threads.

It rules :rockon:

Yes, it seems like you even scared the only chick away we, I mean you had left in here. Great job, Sly :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom