Robert Smith and Ashlee Simpson Team Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Sorry it has taken me so long to post in this thread. I've been trying to get the baby Jesus to stop crying...

:eeklaugh: BEST.REPLY.EVER!!!

Oh, I hurt myself laughing on that one. :up: :yes:

Maybe it's a ruse. Maybe Robert Smith is trying to get close to Ashlee Simpson so he can destroy her, much like he did with Mecha-Streisand.

Irishteen said:

Reminds me of U2 with Mary J. Blige, people beg U2 to do something different and when they do, they are annoyed and call them sell outs because it's not what they wanted.

corianderstem said:
Maybe it's a ruse. Maybe Robert Smith is trying to get close to Ashlee Simpson so he can destroy her, much like he did with Mecha-Streisand.

:lmao:

She already whooped Sidney Poitier's ass...

I'll say it again about this whole MJB argument:

Ashlee Simpson makes MJB look like fucking mozart so I'm not going to fault U2 on that.

It was the poor performance of One that sank that ship as far as I'm concerned...

Last edited:
Wasn't Alternative Nation the old MTV show where they played "alternative" videos? The precursor to 120 Minutes?

And wasn't that tool Dave Kendall the host?

blueeyedgirl said:
I'm more interested in this pic of the coral coloured bike shorts. This I gotta see!!!

Or maybe not....

Well, it's been years and years since I saw it, but if you like I'll try and dig it up. :eek: It's probably not as bad as I remember it as a gothy Robert Smith idolizing teen.

Anyone have a link to an official quote of Robert saying he's not collaborating with Ashlee Simpson? There's nothing on the official site, natch.

Back
Top Bottom