Robert Downey jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
I really liked him as Charlie Chaplin as well
lm_s032.gif

OMG RDJ is yummy! I LOVE his movies! He is a great actor, despite his trouble with drugs. I've seen all his work and I think the two that stand out the most are Resurrection (what a nutty character he played in that one!) and Chaplin.....I didn't think I would enjoy Chaplin but bought the DVD simply becuz I enjoy Downey's work but I REALLY loved this movie. :yes:

Well, you'll regret it!

It's really good! It's slow.... so no U2 comparism! ;)

Some of the lyrics are very good and relate to his live.... well, he wrote them, soooo....

I love the Move on/give peace a chance medley. It sounds as if it's the continuing of the Hey Jude (The Beatles) session..... If you know what I mean!
Of course you all know.... :)

If someone is going to buy it..... HAVE FUN.
I definetly have! (btw. I am just listening to the album! :))

MrsSpringsteen said:
she looked beautiful, Vera Wang of course..you didn't think he'd look completely conventional, did you?:wink:

capt.nyr10508291923.people_downey_nyr105.jpg

They look so happy! I think this is a good pic despite his sneakers. Her dress is GORGEOUS and I LOVE the choice of purple!

Everlastinglove said:
Yeah, the sneakers! Hmmmmmmmmm, may be he unconventional style! :)

I personally LOVE the sneakers and the style.....I'm working on a collection of funky Converse and I love them! I get TONS of compliments and they are so comfortable! :dance:

Everlastinglove said:
Hey foray! never seen it! It'll take a time till it comes to Germany!

P.S. are you Buffy Fan??? Well, obviously! I like Giles! :wink:

Oh yes, I do believe I started a whole thread on Giles years ago. It was nice to see Tony Head again in Little Britain. Won't hijack this thread anymore with Buffy...

Robert Downey Jr :up: :up: :D

foray

Back
Top Bottom