Rob Lowe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofire

Acrobat
Is there any other girl here who thinks he's pretty? He is looking so good in his new show The Lion's Den. He was so cute on the cover of the TV Guide last week. Is there some place I can find pics of him to post?

I had a big crush on him when ABC had The Stand on a few years ago. I was really sad when his character died! :laugh: He's still pretty good-looking. :yes:

I had a crush on him in the 80's. I stopped having a crush on him when I started going to school with his younger brother.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
didn't he get in trouble for having sex with an underaged girl some years ago? :yuck:

Yes he did - I believe it was at the Democratic National Convention, and there was a videotape of it

He is pretty, but after that :yuck:

sorry, im not into old lady lovin'

wouldnt want ya to break a hip or something

are you sure you should be doing such rigorous activities with your bad knees and all?

and to keep this thread on topic, yes i do think rob lowe is a cutie

It wasn't like it wasn't like he molested a little girl. She was 16 or 17, mature, and she wanted him :tongue: ;) He was in his late 20's. If he hadn't been famous it would have been no big deal.

Yes, I had a crush on him in the 80's. Yes, I had the hots for him in the Stand too and I got upset when he died :( Then later he came back as a ghost and helped the retarded guy. I have always thought he was gorgeous except that brief period on West Wing when he had that extra short choppy hair :no: He looks beautiful now. I would love to see some pics too!

it would still be a big deal to me. I thought she was like 14, but i could be wrong. Regarless it's not right for a man in his late 20s to have sex with a 16 regarless of whether she wanted it or not.

A 40-50 year old man using an 11 year old is sickening, but I don't see really much difference between a 16 or 17 year old girl and an 18 year old, at which point it would be considered 'okay.' When I was in high school, I knew girls- most of them uppity cheerleader types- who dated men out of college, one as old as 31! I stuck to guys my own age. They married those older guys, and they all live in big houses and drive BMW's now. I don't :grumpy: I guess it all depends on the situation and the people involved.

i don't think there is anything wrong with a 16 year old and an 18 year old either, I've dated a younger guy myself. But I don't think that what happened with Rob Lowe is okay :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom