Rob & Amber Get Married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me just clarify something here, these 2 have a claim to fame for being ordinary people who happen to be on camera a lot...Yes?

How...boring?
:huh:

Sorry fah :reject:

You're crying cos 2 ordinary schmoes are getting hitched? FAH!! Stop it! Dont do it!!!! I take that back actually, they aren't even ordinary people. They're the kind of people you love to hate. Over inflated egotistical schmucks who think they're shit hot and they're not.

Dont give in Fah! Stop now!!!
:scream:

they're famous for being much more than that angie

they're also famous for being bad people :D

fah, i really wish you had posted this yesterday

or this morning

or an hour ago

So do you guys eavesdrop and stickybeak on your neighbours as well?

You've all been brainwashed by the networks!!! Walk away!!!

:conniptionfit:

That was last night damn I was at U2..I should have taped it

Boston Rob is an idiot :D I really hope nobody thinks every guy from Boston is like that..on second thought :wink:

just kidding..

MrsSpringsteen said:

Boston Rob is an idiot :D
I'll take the opposing viewpoint here.
While he obviouly didn't attend MIT, after watching Rob on Survivior and Amazing race, I find him to be rather clever and resourceful. He obviously rubs some the wrong way, but give the man credit, he won $100,000 on Survivor All Stars, dominated the game start to finish, should have won the million, but married the woman who did win the million. Then he and Ambah did very well on Amazing Race, won 3 trips and a home entertainment system, would have won another million if producers hadn't reportedly convinced the FAA to get a plane in San Juan to return to the Jetway too pick up Uchenna and Joyce so the finale could have some competition.
And finally, though I haven't seen it as I was at U2 (though I may catch a tape of it), he got his wedding paid for by CBS and whoever else sponsored the program, probably also received a nice pay day for the show, and the 2 of them should have no financial worries from here on in.
Seems rather smart (or should I say "smaahhht") to me.

Well I never watched him on Survivor because I lost interest in that a long time ago. And I have never seen Amazing Race.

Ok, he's a clever idiot :D He seems to be smart in that conniving manipulative way that rubs me the wrong way.

I just hope he washes that Red Sox hat once in a while...

Have Rob and Amber shagged yet? I assume there will be a show on their wedding night, right?

Please forgive my earlier sarcasm. I am now anxiously waiting for Rob and Amber's Weekly Shopping, Rob and Amber Buy A Family Dog, Rob and Amber Take On The Real Estate Market, Rob and Amber Make A Baby, and of course Rob and Amber Retire.
:up:

In the new People Magazine they have a photo spread/article about the wedding. Her dress looked pretty, no pictures on the People web site and I don't have a scanner. It had a diamond pin on the back. It was by some designer I've never heard of. Their wedding canopy had over 100,000 seashells on it.

They stayed in a $25,000 a night suite at Atlantis, Paradise Island Bahamas and then went to Mexico. They talk about wondering about how they will get used to life w/ out cameras on them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom