River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joker_13.jpg

Compared to that, even I could be an eviler Joker :wink:

Btw:

Did I mention:

Liam Neeson :drool:

Last time for a while :(

:lmao: I love all the new features on the site but this new arcade area is just silly. The fact that non-premiums can only play 10 games a day is hilarous. How many games do they expect people to play a day?!

I'm sure it will be a hit but it just strikes me as being really funny. :wink:

:hyper: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just bought a new modem....I was ready to throw my computer through a window after all the grief I've been having with it, and it losing it's connection every 5 seconds :madwife:

It's sooooooo exciting! I forgot how FAST my internet could be!! :lmao:

Just had the coldest, windiest drive ever.

I dropped my mum off at the hospital for an x-ray, and as I was driving out of the hospital grounds I started to put the window up. I heard an almighty crack and looked expecting to see the window fucken everywhere, but instead the pane seemed to have completely fucking jumped out of it's important mounts. I managed to nurse the window into a position where it didn't look like it was about to fall out and then drove home on the motorway with the window wide open.

Lucky it had stopped raining.

:ohmy: WTF!?!??! What the hell caused that?

:hyper: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just bought a new modem....I was ready to throw my computer through a window after all the grief I've been having with it, and it losing it's connection every 5 seconds :madwife:

It's sooooooo exciting! I forgot how FAST my internet could be!! :lmao:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

:lol:

Trust me I thought I'd gone back to dial up it was that shoddy. Went into Dickhead Smith today and told them that my modem was 4yrs old and gets a lot of use :shifty: they congratulated me on having one last so long :ohmy:

I'd be inclined to put the blame on the car being a piece of crap.

Is it insured? Free glass cover? Was the glass broken or did it just pop out? What sort of car is it? What colour is it? Does it go fast? Red ones go faster you know :yes:

:giggle:

Hey Axver! :wave:
How are you?

Tired, but not as tired as I expected to be, i.e. I did not feel an overwhelming urge to hit my alarm clock and sleep through to something stupid like 2pm.

Yourself? You had a snooze? Did all that burning of baseball stuff at the stake on our date tire you out? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom