RIP Katharine Hepburn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May she rest in peace. She was a fine actress, and a fine woman, from what I could tell.

Ant.

It's sad, but I thought she had died a long time ago. :huh:

A classic actress from an era gone by. She will certainly be remembered.

Melon

:( How sad. I hadn't heard the news yet today...I saw an interview with one of her relatives on Larry King not too long ago, I guess a couple weeks ago or so. She was a great lady, great actress, and I didn't even know this till I saw the Larry King interview, but she was an artist too.

RIP

she was always one of my favorites. if i can be half as strong and inspiring as her, i will consider my life well lived. :sad:

this is just getting too sad.
she was someone, who when they spoke , I always listened. She was fiesty and intelligent and talented and she and Spencer Tracey were divine together.

the right time, together at last.
RIP Ms.Hepburn.

It's summer right? up in the north. It's mid-winter here, fairly mild really.But we had a cold snap last week and so there are so many death notices in the newspaper of people in that age group.
Don't waste a minute...tell them you love them:yes:

I just heard.

She was my favorite old movie actress. I really really admired her.

What an amazing person.

:sad

Last edited:
I thought she was already dead, too. :huh:

She lived around the corner from my office in NYC. I used to see her occasionally, usually ordering the gardener around, :lol: .

Great lady, great actor.

I loved her in "on golden pond". even tho she was over 70 when she made the film, i think it was one of her finest moments.

I also love "Guess Who's coming to dinner".

melon said:
It's sad, but I thought she had died a long time ago. :huh:

Melon

She was very much alive and well to the end. My dad's cousin and her husband had dinner with Ms. Hepburn every year. My cousin's son and Katharine's housekeeper's son went to the same school, and I guess the housekeeper invited them over or something and got to know Katharine. They said her place was incredible, full of all kinds of mementoes and artifacts.

deep said:

I did that for melon and jellyfilledgirl. :wink:

She was already dead. (1993)

I know the difference between Audrey and Katharine. I knew Audrey was dead, but, perhaps by the sheer fact of her reclusiveness, I guess, along the line, I wondered if she had died and I had never heard anything?

Melon

Back
Top Bottom