Right now I cant get enough of.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beastie Boys - To The 5 Boroughs album
Rivers Cuomo - 'Annie's Song' (John Denver cover)
Rivers Cuomo - 'Tomorrow' (from Annie, the musical)

....music in general & cd purchasing

Guns n' Roses :drool:
Elliott Smith
Razorlight
Dido
Sex Pistols
Scissor Sisters

The Cure-Before Three. I haven't allowed myself to listen to the stream of the new album yet, so I've just settled for listening to Coachella over and over and over again...

alia612 said:
The Cure-Before Three. I haven't allowed myself to listen to the stream of the new album yet, so I've just settled for listening to Coachella over and over and over again...

Oh sheesh, I didnt even know about it! Looks like I wont be able to get enough of MTV.com for a while!!! :wink:

ok ok...i know i seriously stop mentioning these guys, but i can't get enough of "hot fuss" by the killers. i've been listening to this album so much that it's made me nostalgic enough to break out all my favorite new wave albums. and to me that's a good good thing, because the 80's, frankly, are so very choice. on a side note: i'm not sure if i've mentioned him before or if anyone else has but a really really fantastic album that borrows heavily from new wave is "shifting skin" by on. on is basically ken andrews from faliure. the album came out a couple of years ago, but he's been too busy producing other artists like pete yorn to finish the next disc. check em out.

I am really liking the stuff I've heard by Crowded House-I've heard all the songs off of their "Best Of" CD (and now I want to go find it and buy it, along with their other stuff), and there's some really good songs on there. I'm particularly fond of the way Neil sings them. :yes:.

Yeah. That's the band I'm in love with at this moment and time.

As far as specific songs I like...can I just say that Oingo Boingo's "Goodbye, Goodbye" is one of THE coolest songs ever made? God, it's just so fun! :dance:.

Angela

Jesse Malin's new album The Heat...especially the track "Mona Lisa".

I also have been listening to Madonna's The Immaculate Collection a lot while driving.

HeartlandGirl said:
DJ Tiesto

:drool:

I second that motion and drooling!!

Other than Tiesto:

The Cure
electronic music (trance, chill-out, whateva)
Placebo (the concert DVD got me in the mood for more!!!!)

Modest Mouse

I've suddenly become obsessed with Good News for People Who Love Bad News, even though I've owned it for about a month.

Still adoring Isidore (self titled).

Also getting major play:

Remy Zero -- Villa Elaine
Sleepwell -- (self titled)
Steve Kilbey -- Remindlessness

Back
Top Bottom