RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for hotels in Chicago tonight too. N said she would do that part, but without having anything for sure yet I am getting a wee bit nervous. I just e-mailed her a page of listings with a note asking if she had been looking yet. :reject: Pesky u2 freak of a friend I am:wink:

Kariann said:

I saw that!!
Oh yeah? Any thoughts? I think I'm just obsessed with places with kitchens lately but I figure that could be good for the same reasons we thought it would be good in Dublin. There's a free continental breakfast, too!

I haven't even thought about Chicago yet! :crazy: If you see any good deals, will you let us know? :sexywink:

I think I also just found a flight and car to SD that's not 100 million dollars! :hyper:

I'm not going to book it tonight in hopes that things will go down again Wednesday but it's definitely a deal to get the flight and the car together! :up:

Schmeg said:

Oh yeah? Any thoughts? I think I'm just obsessed with places with kitchens lately but I figure that could be good for the same reasons we thought it would be good in Dublin. There's a free continental breakfast, too!

I haven't even thought about Chicago yet! :crazy: If you see any good deals, will you let us know? :sexywink:

I like the kitchen idea. :yes: We have a little time for Chicago yet so I havent really thought about that either. I think Amanda was going to search that.

Schmeg said:
I think I also just found a flight and car to SD that's not 100 million dollars! :hyper:

I'm not going to book it tonight in hopes that things will go down again Wednesday but it's definitely a deal to get the flight and the car together! :up:

My flight is still the same price but lower than last week at this time. If it doesnt go down again this week I am going to book it.

Last edited:
It's Marshmallow Peep season, too!! :drool:

LOVE the dancing leprechaun!
Kariann said:

I like the kitchen idea. :yes: We have a little time for Chicago yet so I havent really thought about that either. I think Amanda was going to search that.
The airfare is so low that I've just pushed it aside in my search for a reasonable flight to SD.

Okay, weather.com says an inch of snow before midnight, but none has fallen and the sky isn't the right color. Tomorrow it says 3-5 inches...maybe it won't snow at all or I'll get to go into work late!

Ok I want to start my yoga again on a regular basis but dont really want to shell out the money for classes since I will end up having to miss quite a few over the next quarter due to travels so I decided to look for a DVD set that I could use to practice at home. Upon placing something in my shopping bag in the event that I do not find the one I want tomorrow I happended to notice that they also recommend a Nude Yoga and Tai Chi dvd. :ohmy:

I thought I saw Ashlee Simpsons name on that Paris Hilton list. IWB and ARW are missing their chance to get her phone # and tell her how much she is loved:evil:

Last edited:
There's definitely an Ashlee on there...Maybe I'll call and send my love in their absence. :wink:

:wave: Going to bed. Let's hope it's just rain in the morning!

Night!

:ohmy: Stephen King e-mail is listed.......well if that isn't perfectly scary I don't know what is. Scary is, as scary e-mails, I guess

:lol: what is this about phone numbers and emails being listed where?

the dancing leprechaun = :up:

of course.

i'm going to kill my neighbors. they're watching "saw" and screaming their fucking lungs out. i saw part of that movie, it sucked. there's no way it could be as scary as those wusses are making it seem. i really want to go over there and tell them to shut the fuck up.

bedsmiley.gif

I am going to go attempt sleeping now:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom