RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: my computer hates me. I spent $50 at Best Buy last night (bye gift cards :mad: ) and I spent all damn night scanning my computer. I had a worm and that's all it picked up. It's still slow and hard to get online. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:sad: my computer hates me. I spent $50 at Best Buy last night (bye gift cards :mad: ) to get the lastest Norton antivirus and I spent all damn night scanning my computer. I had a worm and that's all it picked up. It's still slow and hard to get online. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
:crack: all I did was try to edit my post :mad:

I'm going to the Mall of America all by myself :) and it better not be busy either!

Kariann and Schmeg....for some strange reason I can access yahoo email and expedia.com just fine and that's about it. I've found a few hotel options for SD. I'll email them tongiht...that is if I can get online again later. :mad:

^^hmm. i didn't know that. i hope i never need to know that.

my trips to/through albany have been via bennington, VT or so long ago that i can't remember (and in that case wouldn't have involved the pike anyway).

myusernamehere said:

That's because through Albany the Thruway and 87 are one road. The exit your thinking of splits the Masspike/Thruway with the NYC (87) thruway.
That's what I was thinking of! Confused the hell out of us one time...the year we decided we were experienced travelers and didn't need no stinking map. :laugh:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
Kariann and Schmeg....for some strange reason I can access yahoo email and expedia.com just fine and that's about it. I've found a few hotel options for SD. I'll email them tongiht...that is if I can get online again later. :mad:
:scratch: That's weird.

I got your text but I was half asleep and warm enough for the first time since 6 am...I'll probably be around here late enough to get an e-mail about stuff. I'm gonna look at flights and cars and stuff tomorrow. Cross your fingers the prices drop again on Wednesday instead of going up!

Schmeg said:

:scratch: That's weird.

I got your text but I was half asleep and warm enough for the first time since 6 am...I'll probably be around here late enough to get an e-mail about stuff. I'm gonna look at flights and cars and stuff tomorrow. Cross your fingers the prices drop again on Wednesday instead of going up!

My price for SD went down some when I checked this morning. It's slowly been going down a little since I first started looking.

Mine went down on Wednesday; I wonder if it's gone down since? That would be nice!

Still $315, not terrible but not what I'd like it to be. Whatever it does this week, I'm getting it. I hope it goes down...at least I get a cheap flight to Chicago! :D

Aer Lingus is like, free right now. It's $526, and that's with the EXPENSIVE return flight. :crack: The cheap return flight is $486.

The 18th and the 26th are the right days, right? I haven't seen it that low in AGES; it used to be over $700.

:slant: That's good news about your eye, anyway.

I am tired of being cold today. I might go to bed just to be warm. :laugh:

www.doogle.com

I have no idea how I stumbled across this. It's the "Feckin' Search Engine of Ireland."

Last edited:
When I search "Meg" it adds "leprechaun" and a bunch of leprechaun sites come up first. :eyebrow:

If you click on Advanced Search it takes you to Google.ie and you can change the language and Google in Irish!

christianfamilyloans.com wants to help me refinance my home.

Edit: It's from that High Rollers Anonymous thing that sends me random crap! I already tried to remove myself from that list! :laugh:

:yikes: That's a really weird combination of weather.

We're supposed to get 2-6 inches of snow on Monday. Kind of a wide range there...it could suck a little or a lot, they're not really sure.

Someone is cooking something that smells funny. I must investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom