RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I didn't want to at first but they are so cute!!! Plus they are all different so I keep using them to see what the next piece looks like :reject:

6.gif

came home sick from work at 2. Slept the afternoon away.
Mucinex is my friend:heart: (The name sounds :yuck: but it works, it really works!:bow: )

Why is Entertainment Tonight obsessed with "stars without their make up?"

I rarely watch this show but the last few times I have that's all they talk about. Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm going to turn into a cranberry. :huh: I'm on my 3rd bottle of juice since Sunday.

Wow..thats alot of juice.

I should go take my shower since I think I will watch the end of Project Runway. I watched the marathon on Sunday and while I didnt really get into it when I watched a random show I kind of did then.

Yay!!!! It's Wednesday party night at the neighbors :rolleyes:

I've started to blast my music in the morning. I hope they enjoy the wake up call :evil: They don't seem to care that someone lives next to them so I'm not going to be quiet in the mornings :tsk: When my sister lived here she said it was the quietest building she'd ever been in. :| She missed out on my neighbors and their lovely bass music :mad: It is super quiet here except for them :madspit:

arw9797 said:
Yay!!!! It's Wednesday party night at the neighbors :rolleyes:

I've started to blast my music in the morning. I hope they enjoy the wake up call :evil: They don't seem to care that someone lives next to them so I'm not going to be quiet in the mornings :tsk: When my sister lived here she said it was the quietest building she'd ever been in. :| She missed out on my neighbors and their lovely bass music :mad: It is super quiet here except for them :madspit:

Payback :evil:

I'm talking to someone at T Mobile. I want a new FREE flip phone like they offer new customers. They are basically telling me, a customer of 5 years, that I have to pay for a new phone. I just said I would cancel my account then after it ends next week. I'm on hold now :|

I HATE my phone! It's horrible and if they dont' want to keep a long time customer then :wave: they aren't the only phone place in town :mad:

:mad: They just told me that unless I upgrade I will not get a free phone! I said that there are plenty of other places I can go to and get a free phone for the price that I pay and she said ok :| I then said I guess you don't care about keeping a customer and that I better not get locked into another year with them when my plan runs out next week. She just told me to call and cancel anytime after next week :|

I don't understand why they would want to lose a customer by not offering the same incentives they would for a new customer.

Whatever :mad:

There is nothing on TV now. I have seen Newlyweds and Ashlee way too much this week. Same with Sweet 16. I've already seen the new show from last night 3 times :reject: Booby Flay was being annoying so I had to turn him off. There's just not a damn thing on right now. :mad:

I'm officially starving now. I just don't know if I should eat. Everything I have looks gross. :yuck:

My car is fixed and it had a few serious issues but the REALLY expensive ones were under warranty! :D The VERY good news is that my lighter works again so I can take my entire music collection with me everywhere!

We had a really nice Happy Gap Family Dinner and I should go to bed since I'll be working in exactly 8 hours! :yikes:

I have also not stopped moving since 6:30 this morning so going to bed is probably a REALLY good idea. I'm going to take my shower tonight and just roll out of bed tomorrow and work for 3-5 hours.

Synchro Nationals are about an hour and a half from here, and the Senior Long Program is at 8 Saturday night...I "worked" 12-5 today, I can work 7-12 tomorrow, and then I can get out at like 3 on Saturday and my mom and I can go...:hmm: That sounds like a good idea.

Okay, I'm going to stop talking to myself and go to bed now.

:wave:

Where did the day go :hmm:

Today was/is the middle mini fah's birthday - she is 7 today :dance:

We went out for dinner tonight and she ordered her usual chicken fingers and fries. I had Pad Thai and it was really really really hot. The inner part of my lips are actually sore it was so hot :|

I can't believe that I've been home for two days :crack: I think I'm going to bring my lunch to work tomorrow and instead of coming home just go hang out at the mall for an hour. I need a break from here!

I should go to bed. My head hurts and I feel like every thought/response I've have/made to anyone tonight has been grumpy and short.

I think it's also a sign when I get very pissed off at Sexy Jym to the point I want to throw something at the TV tonight when he said we could get 1-3" of snow tomorrow. I am so tired of cold weather it's insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom